ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application on Tier 4 Application Under process

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rizwanjalil
Newly Registered

EEA2 Application on Tier 4 Application Under process

Post by Rizwanjalil » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:31 pm

Hello There,
Very happy to see people are getting lots of help from here, actually I am bit confuse about my application if please you can help.
My Tier 4 visa expired on 11 October 2014 I made an Online application on 10 October 2014 with a conditional offer letter from a college just to keep my self legal, I didn't send my passport with educational documents and on 7 November I received acknowledgement letter about documents, I married to a European National on 14 November and sent my EEA2 file to Home Office on 01 December 2014 with all required documents but didn't receive any news yet from Home Office, I sent a cover letter as well to request Home Office to consider my EEA2 application for my Visa process instead of Tier 4.
Now I need some help that what will happen next, are they gonna consider my case ?? what will they do with my Tier 4 application ??
is it gonna effect my EEA2 application ??
thanks a lot
kind regard Rizwan Jalil

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: EEA2 Application on Tier 4 Application Under process

Post by Jambo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:47 pm

EEA regulations are separate from the UK immigration rules (which Tier-4 falls under). So one should not affect the other and in fact can co-exist.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

Rizwanjalil
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application on Tier 4 Application Under process

Post by Rizwanjalil » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:56 pm

thanks for your reply, well I guess they can't process 2 applications of visa at same time for same person they gonna need my passport for both of those files and its only one passport, i guess they have to drop one of the application if i am not wrong. thanks
Regard Rizwan