ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

diane

Re: Congrats

Post by diane » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:33 pm

What is your timeline like Fabio?

I am applying as an unmarried partner with the same timeline as Craxy.

Seriously I cant even work now thinking what if I get a rejection. Do you think they would have corresponded with me by now if they needed more evidence?My application was received 28 July. They issues my CoA (with right to work) 11 October and haven't heard anything
fabioflashuk wrote:
craxy1102 wrote:
fabioflashuk wrote:
craxy1102 wrote:Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I have not received my passport back yet, but I just checked my special delivery envelope tracking number, and apparently, its been shipped out, so I might be getting it tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I won't be here for the weekend, so I won't be knowing till Sunday/ Monday whether or not I got the RC.

*nervous
Oh Man.. so happy for you.. I'm not home so I can't check mine.. but I really hope that Im on my luck day as you are!!!

Congrats man!!! you can relax on the weekend!!!
lol, cant relax at the mo :) What if my RC is refused? :)
Couldnt be.. otherwise they would have asked you for more evidences or something... !

What is your case ?

I'm brazilian married with Polish citizen, currently on Tier2 Work Sponsorship visa expiring by the end of november.. you ?

fabioflashuk
Newly Registered

Re: Congrats

Post by fabioflashuk » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:38 pm

diane wrote:What is your timeline like Fabio?

I am applying as an unmarried partner with the same timeline as Craxy.

Seriously I cant even work now thinking what if I get a rejection. Do you think they would have corresponded with me by now if they needed more evidence?My application was received 28 July. They issues my CoA (with right to work) 11 October and haven't heard anything
fabioflashuk wrote:
craxy1102 wrote:
fabioflashuk wrote:
Oh Man.. so happy for you.. I'm not home so I can't check mine.. but I really hope that Im on my luck day as you are!!!

Congrats man!!! you can relax on the weekend!!!
lol, cant relax at the mo :) What if my RC is refused? :)
Couldnt be.. otherwise they would have asked you for more evidences or something... !

What is your case ?

I'm brazilian married with Polish citizen, currently on Tier2 Work Sponsorship visa expiring by the end of november.. you ?
Almos the same as yours.. application received on 22 Aug , COA on 15th oct :)

rrocker1
Newly Registered

Post by rrocker1 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:28 pm

HeLLo everyone,,
this is my first ever post to this blog but i av been following this from late 2011 ,, m really happy and glad coz received my RC yesterday ,, i never been to any solicitor ,, all the knowlegde and information abt ee1 n eea2 i got ,, is from this whole blog so thanks alot every one who posted veiws and circumstances here
MY timeline
EEA1 n EEA2 sent (11/07/2012)
Received by Ukba (12/07/2012)
CoA (15/10/2012)
wife's passport return Request (27/10/2012)
RC received (08/11/2012)
so all it took abt 4 month

WenSquare
Newly Registered

Post by WenSquare » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:25 pm

onthemoon wrote:
WenSquare wrote:Finally got the passport back.

My timeline:

Application Sent: 10th Aug (received by HO on 13th)
COA received: mid-Oct
Requested passport: 18th Oct
Passport received: 7th Nov
RC: still waiting

I think ever since the new policy that passport request has to be done online using the form, it has been slow for applicants to get the passport back and the new guidance says estimate time for returning documents is 21 days now. Before when the request could be done by phone call, I think it's usually around 5 working days.
HI FRIEND:
HOW DID U REQUEST UR PASSPORT BACK ?
IS THIS IS JUST PASSPORT OR COMPLETE DOCUMENTS ?
THANKS
Hi I went to UKBA's website and there is a form that you can fill out.

onthemoon
Newly Registered

Post by onthemoon » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:40 pm

WenSquare wrote:
onthemoon wrote:

My timeline:

I think ever since the new policy that passport request has to be done online using the form, it has been slow for applicants to get the passport back and the new guidance says estimate time for returning documents is 21 days now. Before when the request could be done by phone call, I think it's usually around 5 working days.
HI FRIEND:
THANKS
THANKS FRIEND.
I CHECKED THE SITE BUT THERE IS NO SUCH FORM,
PLEASE CAN U GIVE ME DETAILS.
THANKS

jotter
Member of Standing

Post by jotter » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:19 pm

onthemoon wrote:
WenSquare wrote:
onthemoon wrote:

My timeline:

HI FRIEND:
THANKS
THANKS FRIEND.
I CHECKED THE SITE BUT THERE IS NO SUCH FORM,
PLEASE CAN U GIVE ME DETAILS.
THANKS
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... documents/

"To request the return of documents from any other application for permission to stay in the UK or an application for British Citizenship
If you have applied under any other route and would either like to request that your documents are returned or would like to withdraw your application, you should complete the Return of document request form. You are advised to send a Word document of the application as we do not accept scanned copies."

craxy1102

Post by craxy1102 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi guys,

just wanted to update you regarding the status of my special delivery.

Before, when I used to enter my tracking number in the royal mail tracking, I used to get a message like:
"There is no data currently available for this tracking reference. Please try again later"

Now,when I enter my tracking number, like since this morning, I am getting the message:

"Special Delivery™ Next Day items are first tracked when they have reached our mail centre. This may be late in the evening on the day the item was sent.
Information on your item is not yet available online."

Does this mean my passport has been posted out? Does any body know?
Sadly, I have to leave town early morning tomorrow as I have to attend the wedding, so I will in all likelihood miss it, if it infact is going to be delivered tomorrow :(

I would also want to reitterate, that I did not request for my passport, if infact my passport is coming back tomorrrow, it is coming back with a decision on the RC.

Kind Regards
===================
EEA2 application sent: 22/07/2012
EEA2 Application received : 23/07/2012
Sent 1 letter and 1 phone call in mid-September
COA: 16/10/2012 (Dated 11th October 2012)
RC Recieved : 13/12/2012 (Dated 28/11/2012)

flipper77

Post by flipper77 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:35 pm

craxy1102 wrote:Hi guys,

Before, when I used to enter my tracking number in the royal mail tracking, I used to get a message like:
"There is no data currently available for this tracking reference. Please try again later"

Now,when I enter my tracking number, like since this morning, I am getting the message:

"Special Delivery™ Next Day items are first tracked when they have reached our mail centre. This may be late in the evening on the day the item was sent.

Sadly, I have to leave town early morning tomorrow as I have to attend the wedding, so I will in all likelihood miss it, if it infact is going to be delivered tomorrow :(

I would also want to reitterate, that I did not request for my passport, if infact my passport is coming back tomorrrow, it is coming back with a decision on the RC.

Kind Regards
Hey craxy1102,

My Special Delivery ID has shown "Special Delivery™ Next Day items are first tracked when they have reached our mail centre. This may be late in the evening on the day the item was sent.
Information on your item is not yet available online." since the day I bought it - so, hate to say it - but I don't think the change in status of yours means it is on its way :(

Hopefully it won't be too long though - good luck!

andrea.starcevic
Newly Registered

Post by andrea.starcevic » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:37 pm

unfortunately I think that means you're still not gonna receive anything. Same thing happens to me when I put my tracking number. I think the post office just changed that part of the website :(((

fabioflashuk
Newly Registered

Post by fabioflashuk » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:37 pm

craxy1102 wrote:Hi guys,

Kind Regards
Hey dude..I don't know i get this message since always...

and nothing came through...

U said on the previous message that it says "I has been Shipped out" ?

My always says the same message

Come back Later

craxy1102

Post by craxy1102 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:57 pm

I am afraid my wife might have got excited over nothing then :( SHe thought it had been shipped out thats why the status of my tracking number changed. I guess I have a bit more waiting to do. :(
===================

craxy1102

Post by craxy1102 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:23 pm

I am really sorry for getting excited for no reason fellas :( I really wanted to go sumwhere for christmas, I guess its not going to happen. *sigh
===================

tall_elegant
Newly Registered

residence card received in 3 months!

Post by tall_elegant » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi all

Just want to share my timeline. I was shocked to receive my card so quickly, hopefully others will experience the same.

I applied as unmarried partner (Canadian) to a German citizen who has been working in the UK for 5 years. We've lived together in the UK the last two years (I was on a working holiday/youth mobility visa). I left the UK in June and applied for the EEA family permit from Canada, and when I arrived in the UK in July, filed my residence card papers.

EEA2 applied 27 July
Received by HO on 31 July
Passport requested back on 31 July
Received passport on 8 Aug
Received COA 28 Sept (dated 18 September)
Received residence card (on A4 paper) on 15 Oct (dated 12 October)

good luck everyone!

onthemoon
Newly Registered

Re: residence card received in 3 months!

Post by onthemoon » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:35 pm

tall_elegant wrote:Hi all

Just want to share my timeline. I was shocked to receive my card so quickly, hopefully others will experience the same.

I applied as unmarried partner (Canadian) to a German citizen who has been working in the UK for 5 years. We've lived together in the UK the last two years (I was on a working holiday/youth mobility visa). I left the UK in June and applied for the EEA family permit from Canada, and when I arrived in the UK in July, filed my residence card papers.

EEA2 applied 27 July
Received by HO on 31 July
Passport requested back on 31 July
Received passport on 8 Aug
Received COA 28 Sept (dated 18 September)
Received residence card (on A4 paper) on 15 Oct (dated 12 October)

good luck everyone!
HI FRIEND CONGRATULATION................
THANKS......

khan.789
Pakistan

eea2

Post by khan.789 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:51 am

Is any one can advise me regarding eea2 please, basically i applied about 4months ago Cohen i applied my wife she was working as probationary period so she couldn't carry on with her job because of some reason.
after she left the work she started studying we sent enrollment letter from college and CSI just in case,my question is my case will be dealt as student or worke?
Many thanks for your time.

craxy1102

Post by craxy1102 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:08 am

as expected, no RC for me yet. I do apologize for getting excited for no reason , and raising the hopes of ppl who applied around the same time frame as me.

Sincere apologies, I wish the ordeal to be over for all of us sooner rather than later!

Congrats tall_elegant! :)
===================

ElMa
Newly Registered

Post by ElMa » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:09 am

Hi! I have a question, after what time did you apply for a RC since the arrival in the UK?

I've found a statement in DIRECTIVE 2004/38/EC "The deadline for submitting the residence card application may not be less than three months
from the date of arrival"

I arrived 1 month ago and can't understand may I do this right now or not?

The guidance to EEA RC says that it is possible to apply any time after arrival...
Please help :roll:

azdjani2012
Mood:

Waiting

Post by azdjani2012 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Almost 3 months and 12 days, bn elapsed, nothing heard....

craxy1102
andrea.starcevic

i hope we will get something end if this month, just pray

amie1231

Re: Waiting

Post by amie1231 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:28 pm

It's been Almost 5 months now since MY SOLICITOR applied as well for me,no RC sent yet to me.I applied through my solicitor.

Type of Application:
EEA2 Legally Married to Romanian with Blue Certificate working continuously for more than 5 years and still working and we have 10months old baby together and birht cert added to documents as well.
On my wedding day in UK, UKBA came us at the registry to question us before they allowed us to marry because I had overstayed for 3years at that time.

My Time Line:
Application Sent : 14/06/2012
Application Received by HO : 1806/2012
COA Received: 19/09/2012
RC :??????????
Hi I am new to this site and I believe that your answers to my post will really help me out as i am in a state of confusion just now...

amie1231

Post by amie1231 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:32 pm

It's been Almost 5 months now since MY SOLICITOR applied as well for me,no RC sent yet to me.

Type of Application:
EEA2 Legally Married to Romanian with Blue Certificate working continuously for more than 5 years and still working and we have 10months old baby together and birth cert added to documents as well.
On my wedding day in UK, UKBA came to us at registry to question us before they allowed us to marry because I had overstayed for 3years at that time.

My Time Line:
Application Sent : 14/06/2012
Application Received by HO : 18/06/2012
COA Received: 19/09/2012
RC ?????????
Hi I am new to this site and I believe that your answers to my post will really help me out as i am in a state of confusion just now...

azdjani2012
Mood:

Post by azdjani2012 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:56 am

does any one of u was on benefit ever before, second romanian, n bulgarian are very suspicious case, in ukba , bcoz they got millions frm govtment, but good news for you, if u got COA wid permission of work then ur RC iz on his way 2u

amie1231

Post by amie1231 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Yep buddy I got my COA with permission to work.Non of us has ever been in any benefit before.My wife came here from romania as a highly skilled migrant far before they joined EU/EEA until he had his blue certificate.
I had my COA in September with right to work.
azdjani2012 wrote:does any one of u was on benefit ever before, second romanian, n bulgarian are very suspicious case, in ukba , bcoz they got millions frm govtment, but good news for you, if u got COA wid permission of work then ur RC iz on his way 2u

ronaldo9
Newly Registered

Post by ronaldo9 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:19 am

My Timeline:
Application Sent: 5/11/12
Application Received: 6/11/12
COA Received: 9/11/12
RC Received: still waiting (obviously)

Surprised to get COA so quick...

lee333

Post by lee333 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:45 am

My timeline

Application sent: 26/10/2012

Application rec'd by UKBA: 29/10/2012

COA rec'd: 03/11/2012 (dated 31/10/2012)

Requested passports back by email: 05/11/2012
then again 12/11/2012

Calls to chase passport return: 12/11/2012 (2 calls, was told original request is in the system, was told to sent another request by email)
13/11/2012 (1 call, was told EEA application passport return now takes 10 days rather than 5, was told to just wait)

RC: hoping it arrives within 2-4 months

I believe that there has been pressure exerted on the UKBA to issue the COAs as soon as possible after receipt of EEA2 applications. I also believe this is driven by the 6 month maximum duration for these applications as prescribed by the EU directives.

craxy1102

Post by craxy1102 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:30 am

wow, new applicants are getting their COA's very quickly :)
===================