ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

univas01
Nigeria

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by univas01 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:29 pm

alijee86 wrote:Hello there!
The post man jus been to my house and i have received a letter from home office they have called us for an interview on 23rd of may 10:00am.
Any suggestions?
I wish you best of luck. Meanwhile, it will be helpful if you can read and give your opinion regarding the topic below

eea-route-applications/interview-before-receiving-rc-t162820.html

Cheers!

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:36 pm

alijee86 wrote:Hello there!
The post man jus been to my house and i have received a letter from home office they have called us for an interview on 23rd of may 10:00am.
Any suggestions?
You could have a look through this thread: http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... w#p1023196

There is some good info there.

Don't forget the search box on the top right hand side!

happy1989
Newly Registered

Post by happy1989 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:43 am

alijee86 wrote:
happy1989 wrote:hello all
i had applied for E E A 2 in decambar.. ma partner is eea national. but home office refused ma application, bec they contacted with her empolyer before she stoped working through that agency where they made call. we sent payslips council letters bank letters address.. joint account .. still they refused to grant us RC. aftr that we got right to appeal.. its on 19th may... sometime i think they refused ma case bec i got finishd ma student visa.. i still have valid visa on ma passport .. but it was canceled from home office bec college loosed licence.. immigration came to home before marriage on 2 octuber n detained me. i came out aftr month n got married in 15 nov. now i need more n more suggestion from u friends n i can make best efforts to get RC on hearing... heres ma timeline...........
application sent :- 13 dec
H.O recieved:- 15 dec
C.O.A recieved with right to work :- 13 jan
application refused :-25th march ( with right to appeal )
. what should i do. so they grant me rc........ thanks friends
Hi there your situation is exactly the same as mine, I have been detained once in October 2013 but eventually I came out after a week. Can u possibly contact me in private so I can get more info about your case and may b I can guide you some more with my experience.
Cheers

Yeahhh no problmmm... 07447939364... heres ma numbr giv me call when u got tym.. thanks

australian88
Newly Registered

Post by australian88 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:38 am

Hello all,

I thought I would just update everyone on my timeline. I found this forum very useful and I think it’s a very important tool in this process.

- Case submitted on 02 March 2014 – Un-Married route
- Fee deduction on 04 Mar 2014.
- CoA received on 11 Mar. (With no right to work)
- Requested Passports back received 14 Mar (included an express post envelope in my application)
- RC received yesterday on 23rd April 2014, dated 09 April 2014.

I think this was relatively fast. I am Australian and my Fiancée is Spanish- at the time of application we had been together for just over 3 years and engaged for only 3 months.

Below is a list of documents in which I included (I was very paranoid and included a lot):
- 2 years’ worth of rental contracts in our names
- 2 years’ worth of joint bank statements (UK and AUS)
- 2 years’ worth of utility bills (water and electricity)
-1 year and 10 months’ worth of council tax bills
- Statutory declarations from: Myself, my work colleague, my mother, her mother, her sister, my first cousin, my aunty
- Photographs of us at various times throughout our relationship- (including certain photos which where referenced and confirmed by the statutory declarations above)
- Travel itinerary’s and receipts from our time in the UK
- A letter confirming her employment (I was worried as she was a temp with a contract only till mid July)
- Her previous 3 months of pay slips
- My previous 2 years of pay slips from employer
- A letter of confirmation from my employer- confirming that they would hire me again once my visa was approved

I also included a cover letter, which stated our current situation as I was on a Tier 5 Youth mobility visa, which would preclude me from extending my visa and I would not be able to work until I received the RC.
I also included a description of each item above- with explanations for certain areas where either my name or her name was not on something.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

And good luck to everybody.

Sasha89
Newly Registered

Post by Sasha89 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:10 am

australian88 wrote:Hello all,

I thought I would just update everyone on my timeline. I found this forum very useful and I think it’s a very important tool in this process.

- Requested Passports back received 14 Mar (included an express post envelope in my application)

I think this was relatively fast. I am Australian and my Fiancée is Spanish- at the time of application we had been together for just over 3 years and engaged for only 3 months.

Below is a list of documents in which I included (I was very paranoid and included a lot):
- Statutory declarations from: Myself, my work colleague, my mother, her mother, her sister, my first cousin, my aunty
- Photographs of us at various times throughout our relationship- (including certain photos which where referenced and confirmed by the statutory declarations above)
- A letter confirming her employment (I was worried as she was a temp with a contract only till mid July)
- A letter of confirmation from my employer- confirming that they would hire me again once my visa was approved

I also included a cover letter, which stated our current situation as I was on a Tier 5 Youth mobility visa, which would preclude me from extending my visa and I would not be able to work until I received the RC.
I also included a description of each item above- with explanations for certain areas where either my name or her name was not on something.

Hi,

That's a great timeline! I applied on November 10th last year unmarried route as well. I pretty much submitted all the documents you have submitted. I received my COA but still no RC. I think for some reason applications made last year are taking more time. I have a question - Have the UKBA made any checks regarding your situaation eg. Called your employers? or made a visit to you home?

Many thanks,

Sasha

australian88
Newly Registered

Post by australian88 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:24 pm

Sasha89 wrote:
australian88 wrote:Hello all,

Hi,

That's a great timeline! I applied on November 10th last year unmarried route as well. I pretty much submitted all the documents you have submitted. I received my COA but still no RC. I think for some reason applications made last year are taking more time. I have a question - Have the UKBA made any checks regarding your situaation eg. Called your employers? or made a visit to you home?

Many thanks,

Sasha
I am not sure why my application was processed so fast- honestly, I believe having the letter from my employee was a big plus. They made not contact with anyone and to the best of my knowledge they did'nt contact my employer. I am sorry to hear you had such issues with yours.

I hope this answers your question.

djbrett2
Newly Registered

Post by djbrett2 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:46 pm

hi guys whats up i need a little help i sent me app in november i got my coa after 2 weeks in middle of march i recived a lettter from home office they was invited us for interview at liverpool as well they minsion there if you or your spouse need interpater you can request so my wife canot speak english very well i requested for her interprater they email me the interprater has been arranged yhe intewrview time was 9 am we leave from london at 3 oclock aftter 5 hours drive we got there we was very tierd and sleepy when we interd in home office they sent us floor one there was interviewer he was came in waiting area he calldmy name and spoke to my wife u can spek english she said just a little bit he took her with him and askd me to stay here in waitnig area after 15 mint he came back ask me to go with him i went interviuew room there was her interprater and one senior officer that was lady very rude she start taking the her english test and after that she told me she canot speak english how u coumnicat each other she told her i we understand to each other if some time we struck i use google translator but we are genuine u can come over house at anytime we are in relation since 1 year and living together sine 9 months she was so angery and rudeshe said i dont want to listen yours noise you can go home we will make decion.
we came back house .
but now we are little worring dont know what decion they will take and if they refuse what next step we shoulod be take appeal or fresh application weich one gonna be better for us can anybody help me please cheers guys :|

sam0044
Newly Registered

Post by sam0044 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:52 pm

djbrett2 wrote:hi guys whats up i need a little help i sent me app in november i got my coa after 2 weeks in middle of march i recived a lettter from home office they was invited us for interview at liverpool as well they minsion there if you or your spouse need interpater you can request so my wife canot speak english very well i requested for her interprater they email me the interprater has been arranged yhe intewrview time was 9 am we leave from london at 3 oclock aftter 5 hours drive we got there we was very tierd and sleepy when we interd in home office they sent us floor one there was interviewer he was came in waiting area he calldmy name and spoke to my wife u can spek english she said just a little bit he took her with him and askd me to stay here in waitnig area after 15 mint he came back ask me to go with him i went interviuew room there was her interprater and one senior officer that was lady very rude she start taking the her english test and after that she told me she canot speak english how u coumnicat each other she told her i we understand to each other if some time we struck i use google translator but we are genuine u can come over house at anytime we are in relation since 1 year and living together sine 9 months she was so angery and rudeshe said i dont want to listen yours noise you can go home we will make decion.
we came back house .
but now we are little worring dont know what decion they will take and if they refuse what next step we shoulod be take appeal or fresh application weich one gonna be better for us can anybody help me please cheers guys :|
Hi,

Sorry to hear that It didn't went well for you, I wish you good luck mate. Your case is genuine so you don't have to worry about anything.

Have they given you the Interview transcripts? If not you should request that and keep it for your records and see what they have asked your wife and what she answered when you wasn't there.

djbrett2
Newly Registered

Post by djbrett2 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:06 pm

thankx mate for reply do you have any other good advise for me?

gringo8415
Newly Registered

Post by gringo8415 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:40 am

Hello everyone. Today i recived my RC (marriage route).

25/02/14 App sent.
27/02/14 App recived by HO
28/02/14 Fee deducted
04/03/14 Aknowledgement letter
08/03/14 Coa with right to work
10/04/14 Requested back only the passport of my wife and my 3 old doughter
26/04/14 Recived the RC dated 14/04/14

this board was very usefull for me and i think so is for everyone. i wish to all good luck.

facebook.user

Post by facebook.user » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:56 am

When do they request for interview?

Sasha89
Newly Registered

Post by Sasha89 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:20 am

Hi,

Anyone's RC taking more than 5 months? married or unmarried...

jahid2014
Newly Registered

Post by jahid2014 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:59 am

Hi
Anyone can tell how can I request my wife's passport back? Thanks.

univas01
Nigeria

Post by univas01 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:37 pm

jahid2014 wrote:Hi
Below is the link for request of documents;

https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml

jahid2014
Newly Registered

Post by jahid2014 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:51 pm

univas01 wrote:
jahid2014 wrote:Hi
Below is the link for request of documents;

https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml
Thanks for your reply

Akin
Newly Registered

Post by Akin » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Submitted my application on the 15th of April, it was received by the home office on the 16th of April..................But today l received a thank you for your application letter from the office, l mean a standard letter without signature at the bottom of the letter.
l was expecting a COA. please can anyone let me know if this is normal or if l should be asking for the COA.
Thank you.

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:27 am

Akin wrote:Submitted my application on the 15th of April, it was received by the home office on the 16th of April..................But today l received a thank you for your application letter from the office, l mean a standard letter without signature at the bottom of the letter.
l was expecting a COA. please can anyone let me know if this is normal or if l should be asking for the COA.
Thank you.
It should turn up soon. It's only been just over a week. Wait and see!

Akin
Newly Registered

Post by Akin » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:44 am

Thank you chaoclive

mak.looona
Newly Registered

Post by mak.looona » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Hi everyone,

08/01/14 Application sent (Marriage route)
10/01/14 Application received by HO
16/01/14 COA with right to work
17/04/14 Home Office visited us at home

We are waiting for my husband's RC already 3 and half months. I've seen that a lot of people who applied on January, even on February, already have their RC.
Any idea why it takes so long?
Is here anyone who had got visit form Home Office?
Can we call to Home Office before 6 months passed to ask for status of our application?

Jalaibi
Pakistan

Post by Jalaibi » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:46 pm

mak.looona wrote:Hi everyone,

08/01/14 Application sent (Marriage route)
10/01/14 Application received by HO
16/01/14 COA with right to work
17/04/14 Home Office visited us at home

We are waiting for my husband's RC already 3 and half months. I've seen that a lot of people who applied on January, even on February, already have their RC.
Any idea why it takes so long?
Is here anyone who had got visit form Home Office?
Can we call to Home Office before 6 months passed to ask for status of our application?

You have mentioned that HO visited you at home, How did their visit go? Were they satisfied? If they were satisfied then you will get your RC within 10 days. Good luck.
We Rise By Lifting Others - Robert Ingersoll

mak.looona
Newly Registered

Post by mak.looona » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your reply,
Yes they were happy & satisfied and one of them was very funny cracking jokes :D

cheers

Jalaibi
Pakistan

Post by Jalaibi » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:37 pm

Good luck then. Hope you will get your RC soon. What nationality are you both by the way ?
We Rise By Lifting Others - Robert Ingersoll

Andrewesc
Newly Registered

Post by Andrewesc » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:12 pm

Here is my timeline, I am Colombian and mi wife is Colombian and Italian as well. We applied to come here for a visa Family permit. Visa expired in 03/04/14

Rc Application sent: 07/03/14
HO payed: 10/03/14
1st letter: 13/03/14 dated 11/03/2014
COA with work permit: 17/03/14 dated 13/03/14
Italian passport return request: 01/04/14 arrived in 2 days.
RC received: 25/04/14 issued 15/04/14

That was quick! We are happy and I hope the best in you process

first2013

Post by first2013 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:00 pm

Helloooooooo everyone am very happy, I jst receive my ##RC now## after a year and six months, thanks to almighty god
Appeal Determination 30/01/2014
RC issued 09/04/2014
RC received 28/04/2014

I pray for everyone of u who are still waiting for thier RC after appeal allowed to receive it very soon,
Now I can plan my holiday
Journey of thousands of miles begins with a single step

Kaii
Newly Registered

Post by Kaii » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:50 pm

Andrewesc wrote:Here is my timeline, I am Colombian and mi wife is Colombian and Italian as well. We applied to come here for a visa Family permit. Visa expired in 03/04/14

Rc Application sent: 07/03/14
HO payed: 10/03/14
1st letter: 13/03/14 dated 11/03/2014
COA with work permit: 17/03/14 dated 13/03/14
Italian passport return request: 01/04/14 arrived in 2 days.
RC received: 25/04/14 issued 15/04/14

That was quick! We are happy and I hope the best in you process

Congratulations Mate,, That was very quick and im glad for you, i also applied on the 5th of march 2014 but no news yet, i was just wondering if you can provide a bit more detail about how long you been married for and are you and your wife full time employed? also what documents you sent with your application? your information will be much appreciated. thanks