ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

0011dan
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by 0011dan » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:20 am

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me.

I sent my application last week and today I got a letter saying they have received my application but I noticed they misspelled my name.

Has any of you been in the same situation?? Do you guys have any home office contact number or email address?

Thanks

chriskv1
Member of Standing

Post by chriskv1 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:50 am

0011dan wrote:Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me.

I sent my application last week and today I got a letter saying they have received my application but I noticed they misspelled my name.

Has any of you been in the same situation?? Do you guys have any home office contact number or email address?

Thanks
They misspelled my name on most letters.
Dont be alarmed they make mistakes always.
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

bytezurdo
Newly Registered

Post by bytezurdo » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:04 am

Hi guys here is my timeline

08/12/2014: send all docs
17/02/2015: Get COA
02/04/2015: i saw in the tacking number of royal mail that they can´t reach my home and the documentation is flying away to Belfast becouse they don´t have any return address. So I´m little worry because all the information and my RC card is in this envelope i made a complain with royal mail and they said taht he will try to send again but it can take 30 days! my question is... in any case that theRC get Lost i can request a reissue ? anyone happened for a similar situation and have to request a reissue of the RC ?
thanks in advance for your help

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:22 am

RSH wrote:Hello,
I have been posting in this forum in recent past and then i just got fed up of this wait... but now i want to repost my timeline so that you may know how many November applicants are yet waiting.

Application sent: 10th November.
Acknowledgement Received: 18th Nov (dated: 13th Nov).
COA with right to work: 5th dec (dated:28th Nov)
No questionnaire, No home visit, No interview
RC: Still waiting.

I really don't know what HO is doing with my application, Im engineering postgrad with 5+years of experience and looking for job but everyone demands UK residency or proper visa and im continuously getting rejections becoz of that. Im really stressed now and feeling like im being held hostage here.
any suggestions guys?
What about your sponsor ? I guess you are applying as a family member of EEA?
I am also post grad. and really scared of rejections due to this issue.
How long have u been in UK ?
Have u been previously here or ?
Why don't you send them a letter, asking for residence card since this is an issue for not getting job offers. Or if you have received a job offer send the offer to HO. I have read somewhere, but i cant find it now, since they have changed all the uploaded documents, there was a chapter with priority treatment for some applications. If was clearly written that they will treat your application with priority if the residence card is essential for getting a job .

nachfee

Post by nachfee » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:57 pm

Hello everyone!
Just got my COA today.

Little different case as I'm applying with my parents for the EEA FM. Had it before EEA2 but to make the application simpler and my EEA2 visa was expired and needed new one, I just went for the same visa for 5 years and after I solve my parents, I apply for the next one.

I wanted to ask, can I send more bank statements? My husbands bank statements are much better now and I wanted to show it so it may help?

Another thing, I didn't send the registered envelope, should I just send one? Let me know.

Many thanks

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:12 pm

0011dan wrote:Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me.

Thanks
Dan, did they misspell your COA or just the certificate saying they received everything?

I was told two different teams do this, and they tend to do mistakes.

I had my last name wrong on my acknowledgement certificate and my COA came in with my name correct.

where is your name wrong?
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

ruby_ing
Newly Registered

Post by ruby_ing » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:34 pm

Hi

Can anyone help me?

I have Dual nationalities (British national oversea + Hong Kong SAR). I entered UK with the EEA family permit on my Bristish National Oversea passport

I currently applied the EEA residence card and I got the CoA alrerady. I want to get my passport back for a trip in JUN, but I found that if i requested passport back, the RC will be issued in the form of A4 paper.

I really dont want to keep this A4 paper for 5 years and need to take it with me whenever I go travel and have the risk of losing it. I would prefer to have it stick into my passport (Bristish National Oversea one).

Can I just request to have my HKSAR passport back and travel to Europe with HKSAR passport? But if I leave UK with HK passport which is not the one I used to enter UK, is it ok? And if I come back to UK with the HK passport, will they still allow me to enter UK? (I have no family permit in my HK passport). Will they have record that I enter UK with 2 different passports?

Thanks
Ruby

gozpojicata
Newly Registered

Post by gozpojicata » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:11 am

Hi everybody.
Today i had an HO visit in 7 o`clockh in the morning.3 people was at our home 2 man and a women,they go in our room start looking for evidence got a lot of questions.one of the guys played the bad police officer and the other 2 the good one.they try in any way to make you scare and got something wrong.the bad guy even told me that our marriage was scam even he sees our baby sleeping in her bed.that was the point it got me angry and i told hem to not try to insult me in this way then he got surprised by the aswear i give hem and he shut up and continue to look at our staff specialy the documents on the table.the other two continue with us and we talk nice with them,then this guy again try to get me angry and told me that our child its not hes and he ask us did we make an dna test and i told hem that we didnt make because we are shure its our child.then he told me that maybe HO will ask us to prove with dna test that he is the father.he got the aswear wich did not expect i told hem i dont mind if they wanna proof that wich is true alr my eady.and make an appointment and make an dna test.once again i shut hes mouth,proudly i can sey that :Dapart from that they check our dress and they see the room wich we live togheter that it has all of our staff in there.they was expecting that we are not genuine thats way he got very angry.but at the and i think that he tryed in any was to proof that we are not genuine husband and wife but got in dead and without any proof to hes statement.
I want to usk everybody who got the HO visit after how long they resieved additional questionary and date for interwiev.just want to now what to expect and how long to wait for that and eventualy contact my solicitor to update hem about the visit.for shure i will go next tuesday to my immigration friends and check with them again what we can do more and to check for any progress they enter in the system and got ready in advance for everything.can someone update me with what kind of questions they got on the interwiev and if somebody have the questionary photocopied kindly to send me that.if somebody wants to now more about the visit or something else feel free to ask me
have a good day and be prepare for good news and everybody got thems RC soon .

JohnDee

Post by JohnDee » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:37 am

:idea: "ruby_ing" :?: :arrow: .....why you worry so much if your visa comes on A4 size paper simply cut it and paste on passport page.... problem solved ...as its a exactly same passport visa stamp we usually get on passport on entering in the UK first time..... :wink:

:idea: "gozpojicata :?: :arrow: " after home visit within two weeks they usually take decision and send RC... so start counting ur days.. i had home visit on 1st April when we both were out for work and they spoken about us to other house mates etc and I got my RC in hand on 15th April in my special delivery envelop and it was printed on 13th April.... :wink:

:idea: "nachfee" :?: :arrow: a simple advice for you whatever you sent on first place in your application was your choice now dont make it complicated or make it look like you are desperate... have patience and prayer.. and sending a special delivery envelope is always a big peace of mind ....check my old posts and you can find a example.... :wink:

:idea: "bytezurdo" :?: :arrow: if i were you i'd fly to Belfast and get it asap in safer hands...and pay extra if that helps to get RC in hands.. its not just a stamp its a Spam for two people to live nicely, peacefully and legally.... :wink:

:idea: "RSH" :?: :arrow: in you case most probably they will make Home Visit or straight away send RC....just to be on safer side make sure ur home and you 2 are fully prepared as it could happen any-time soon.... :wink:

P.s dont forget to send £5 for each advice you get ... :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: Only Joking :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

gozpojicata
Newly Registered

Post by gozpojicata » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:42 pm

JohnDee wrote:
:idea: "ruby_ing" :?: :arrow: .....why you worry so much if your visa comes on A4 size paper simply cut it and paste on passport page.... problem solved ...as its a exactly same passport visa stamp we usually get on passport on entering in the UK first time..... :wink:

:idea: "gozpojicata :?: :arrow: " after home visit within two weeks they usually take decision and send RC... so start counting ur days.. i had home visit on 1st April when we both were out for work and they spoken about us to other house mates etc and I got my RC in hand on 15th April in my special delivery envelop and it was printed on 13th April.... :wink:

:idea: "nachfee" :?: :arrow: a simple advice for you whatever you sent on first place in your application was your choice now dont make it complicated or make it look like you are desperate... have patience and prayer.. and sending a special delivery envelope is always a big peace of mind ....check my old posts and you can find a example.... :wink:

:idea: "bytezurdo" :?: :arrow: if i were you i'd fly to Belfast and get it asap in safer hands...and pay extra if that helps to get RC in hands.. its not just a stamp its a Spam for two people to live nicely, peacefully and legally.... :wink:

:idea: "RSH" :?: :arrow: in you case most probably they will make Home Visit or straight away send RC....just to be on safer side make sure ur home and you 2 are fully prepared as it could happen any-time soon.... :wink:

P.s dont forget to send £5 for each advice you get ... :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: Only Joking :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Hi JohnDee thanks for the info that mean there not gona be any interwiev or there its still a chance to get one.and also from my friend who works in the immigration when she check about our case she told me on 10 of may its sheduled the case to be wieved by caseworker,is there any chance this to happen early like in few days because of the home visit?i hope so the immigration officers was satisfied of the visit because in any chance they could not prove that we are not genuine couple and also they say that we dont have to many pictures of us in social media like facebook.personaly i dont like to share my personal life with bunch of people with who even we dont talk offten. any way i am going today to a temple if somebody wants me to say special preyar for you just let me new.
with GOD helping us i hope so my husbands receive hes RC in 2-3 weeks.

jojoedel
Newly Registered

Post by jojoedel » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:25 pm

I had a dream last night the RC came today!!!! but it never did :( wish it would just hurry up....
I had to send my new work contract to Liverpool because im changing my job... iv worked at the job im in now for 2and half years... now im changing my job... does anybody think that's guna make them take even longer with issuing the RC :roll:

musassco
Newly Registered

Post by musassco » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:55 pm

Anyone have idea to help, I am going nightmate everyday.
My eea2 application almost 6 months now 23days left to be 6.
No home or interview. After cof no updates since. What do you
Think is going on? Any help?

sheikh787
Newly Registered

Post by sheikh787 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:37 am

thnx :)

JohnDee wrote:

Last edited by sheikh787 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ruby_ing
Newly Registered

Post by ruby_ing » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:59 am

JohnDee wrote:

How the residence card look like on the A4 paper? Is it allowed to cut and stick into my passport by myself?? I doubt it.
Having just A4 paper seems inconvenience and i am not sure if all countries would accept this as a proof of document.

[/quote]

gozpojicata
Newly Registered

Post by gozpojicata » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:36 pm

ruby_ing wrote:
JohnDee wrote:

How the residence card look like on the A4 paper? Is it allowed to cut and stick into my passport by myself?? I doubt it.
Having just A4 paper seems inconvenience and i am not sure if all countries would accept this as a proof of document.

[/quote]

Hi all wish you good news from HO soon.
Any updates from someone .
My one is yesterdays visit from immigration.

bytezurdo
Newly Registered

Post by bytezurdo » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:24 pm

JohnDee wrote:

thanks mate, the royal mail is sending back all the doc to my home... so i have to wait now :) but anyway if something happend in the future maybe lost or damage of the RC, it´s any way to request for a duplicate or reissue ?

thabks for your help

Blinxy
Mood:
Senegal

Post by Blinxy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:31 pm

fabflower wrote:
Blinxy wrote:Hi can somebody's HELP?

As Of today no COA it's been more than 1 month since I applied
Blinxy wrote:Hi,

I am worried because I applied for the EEA2 (married partner):

Application sent on 09/01
Received from HO on 12/01
Confirmation received by E-mail 13/01
Letter of confirmation received on 20/01

NO COA for the moment
No money withdrawn from my account.

Is there somebody in the same case?

Also i started a new job my EEA1 expired yesterday can I still work????

I'm in the same boat
Actually really worried now

I applied for EEA 2 (married partner)

Application sent 27/02

No COA
No money withdrawn

Anyone else experiencing this! :([/quote

What happenned to me was the application was send back to me(3 months later) because the payment didn't go through (i ask my bank no attempt was made), I had to print the payment page again and sent it back with a postal order. I got my COA 2 weeks later.

alex.torredo71
Newly Registered

Post by alex.torredo71 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:32 am

musassco wrote:Anyone have idea to help, I am going nightmate everyday.
If you would give some info on your case we would try to figure out why it takes so long.
Such as: your legal status on the time of application, marriage status, immigrational history of yours... Place of marriage

ukstorm1
Newly Registered

Post by ukstorm1 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:23 am

Hi guys,
Does anyone know cases when one applied for EEA2 for second time after 5 years? I applied last month and wondering now if it's going to be quicker than 6 month?
Thanks

Jaeger
Mood:

Post by Jaeger » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:57 am

Has anyone received a new BRP-style RC? I am just curious about its look.

Goodboy999
Newly Registered

Post by Goodboy999 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Here is my timeline
Application sent: 3rd November.
Acknowledgement Received: 20th Nov (dated: 11th Nov).
COA with right to work: 13th dec (dated:3rd Nov)
Home Visit: 15th April (promise to hear from them in 2weeks)
RC: Still waiting.

musassco
Newly Registered

Post by musassco » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:56 pm

alex.torredo71 wrote:
musassco wrote:Anyone have idea to help, I am going nightmate everyday.
If you would give some info on your case we would try to figure out why it takes so long.
Such as: your legal status on the time of application, marriage status, immigrational history of yours... Place of marriage
Erm where can I start from, to short the story. I used to sigh in reporting center every 2minths. but I got marriage here. Put my application in November then my sigh change to every 2 weeks and then we got baby after that I show them daughter dob then they change my sign every 6 months now last week I hope I dnt go no more. Hope rc come soon now.

MSR95
Newly Registered

Post by MSR95 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:58 pm

EEA2 applied
My time line
Applied on: 27rd December 2014
Acknowledgement received: 31st December 2014
COA with RIGHT to work : 13rd January 2015
RC : still waiting

No interview nothing

The application was applied with EEA1

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:42 pm

MSR95 wrote:EEA2 applied
My time line
Applied on: 27rd December 2014
Acknowledgement received: 31st December 2014
COA with RIGHT to work : 13rd January 2015
RC : still waiting

No interview nothing

The application was applied with EEA1
I applied 19.01, married couple, with EEA1 together. Still nothing after COA :( let me know when you get your RC. That would mean not long till mine. I'm really desperate to get my RC.

bytezurdo
Newly Registered

Post by bytezurdo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:50 am

Blinxy wrote:Hi can somebody's HELP?

As Of today no COA it's been more than 1 month since I applied
Blinxy wrote:Hi,

I am worried because I applied for the EEA2 (married partner):
Hi ! just call the HO with your Issue ID, and ask about your COA status, in same case the mail never arrivied and the HO send you again...