ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Comprehensive medical health cover

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nirvi30
Newly Registered

EEA2 Comprehensive medical health cover

Post by Nirvi30 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Hi,

I have applied for my mother residency card. She is a non EEA memeber but I am of swedish nationality. They have asked for a comprehensive medical cover for both of us plus other documents such as bank statment etc.

I have now signed for a privat health plan however i just realized that the membership statement say that level of cover is Essential and essential extra. But does not cover standard out patient or comprehensive out patient. Nor is Dental, psychitric and optical. it was not a cheap one and i asked the person if that would be considered as comprehensive!

Please can anyone advise me? Has any of you experienced this? Please please give me whatever advise u might have.

My mother is 74 and cant be on her own. I am currentley doing a postgraduate course and cant leave. badley need her application to go through.

Thank you very much