ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Residence Card - Are 3 months' payslips required?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

danielledlc
Newly Registered

EEA2 Residence Card - Are 3 months' payslips required?

Post by danielledlc » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:11 am

Good day,

I would like to apply for the EEA2 Residence Card but have read that my EU partner (unmarried) needs to obtain 3 months' payslips first. He is set to start work in April but I would like to join him in May. Can we submit the employment contract and 1 months' payslip or is there a higher risk of rejection?

Thanks,
Danielle

kamoe

Re: EEA2 Residence Card - Are 3 months' payslips required?

Post by kamoe » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:21 pm

If you are not in the UK already you are supposed to obtain a Family Permit first, not a RC.

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit

For a family permit you don't need 3 months' slips if your EU sponsor has been in the UK for less than 3 months (but make sure to read the guide to documents you must supply).
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.