ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA3 Waiting time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

noble72uk
- thin ice -

Post by noble72uk » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:46 am

vadimvin wrote:Any recent updates or news from anyone who tried to call them???
why their phone never respond?!!! it is really weird!

Hi,

Which phone you are using?

vadimvin

Post by vadimvin » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:53 am

noble72uk wrote:

Hi,

01516725626?

noble72uk
- thin ice -

Post by noble72uk » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:05 pm

vadimvin wrote:
noble72uk wrote:

Hi,

01516725626?
They always answer the phone never had any issue with it but honestly always called between 9:00AM to 10:30AM I know that if you tried the afternoon the response is an automated message "we are busy please call later".

some of them are cooperating and some of them are so bad "always saying you can call only after 6 months.
for the bad guys my response is if is the case you want hear me on the phone after 6 months< will hear from the court "mean"UKBA breached the EU law for non complying within 6 months under the regulation=claim the damage.

Good Luck

vadimvin

Post by vadimvin » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Well. I do call almost everyday, no responce, only redirections...

noble72uk
- thin ice -

Post by noble72uk » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:04 am

vadimvin wrote:Well. I do call almost everyday, no responce, only redirections...
HI,

Dial the number when you'll get directions go for Option n:1 and then after option n: 2 and maybe you'll wait a few minutes on the Queue

vadimvin

Post by vadimvin » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:51 am

noble72uk wrote:
vadimvin wrote:Well. I do call almost everyday, no responce, only redirections...
HI,

Dial the number when you'll get directions go for Option n:1 and then after option n: 2 and maybe you'll wait a few minutes on the Queue
Thank you for your advice, I got through...
Nice voice said they are not in the position to give me any responce because my application is still under consideration and it takes up to 6 months. She wished me to have a nice day :D , how nice is that to have a nice day without any more information....

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:01 am

HO generally say 6 months but EEA 3 applications are straight forward and can / are processed within 2-3 months. Many of my mates have had their application back within this time frame. One of them got the COA and the passport back the same day.
vadimvin wrote:
noble72uk wrote:
HI,

Nice voice said they are not in the position to give me any responce because my application is still under consideration and it takes up to 6 months. She wished me to have a nice day :D , how nice is that to have a nice day without any more information....

vadimvin

Post by vadimvin » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:27 am

bobobo wrote:HO generally say 6 months but EEA 3 applications are straight forward and can / are processed within 2-3 months. Many of my mates have had their application back within this time frame. One of them got the COA and the passport back the same day.
vadimvin wrote:
noble72uk wrote:
HI,

My spouse requested her passport back, nothing i can do at this stage, decided to wait for 1 more month and after would be bombarding them and solicitors...
From all posts i understand they are doing now within 6 months time.

Hanna H
Newly Registered

EEA WAITING TIME -- HAS BEEN 8 MONTHS

Post by Hanna H » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Dear All,

My partner and I have submitted our application on the 20th February 2010; it has been 8 months now. We haven’t had any acknowledgement from the Home Office; letters from our solicitor and MP have also been ignored. We have now decided to proceed with a high court.

Has any-one had any experiences with a high court on this matter?

Many thanks in advance,

Hanna

noble72uk
- thin ice -

Re: EEA WAITING TIME -- HAS BEEN 8 MONTHS

Post by noble72uk » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:25 am

Hanna H wrote:Dear All,

My partner and I have submitted our application on the 20th February 2010; it has been 8 months now. We haven’t had any acknowledgement from the Home Office; letters from our solicitor and MP have also been ignored. We have now decided to proceed with a high court.

Has any-one had any experiences with a high court on this matter?

Many thanks in advance,

Hanna

Hi which application did you apply for? And have you received the COA for it?

Hanna H
Newly Registered

To Noble72uk

Post by Hanna H » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:34 am

Hello

Thank you for paying attention to my note. It was European Application EEA2 and no, I haven’t received anything, but have Royal Mail confirmation. The documents have been delivered and signed for on the 21st February.

Thanks again,

Hanna

noble72uk
- thin ice -

Re: To Noble72uk

Post by noble72uk » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Hanna H wrote:Hello

Thank you for paying attention to my note. It was European Application EEA2 and no, I haven’t received anything, but have Royal Mail confirmation. The documents have been delivered and signed for on the 21st February.

Thanks again,

Hanna
Hi Hanna

Call this number 0151 672 56 26 from Monday to Friday go to option n1 and then after option n: 2., they answer the phone in the morning after 9AM, but if you call in the afternoon you will have an automated answer machine saying, “we are busy for the moment please try laterâ€

Hanna H
Newly Registered

to noble72uk

Post by Hanna H » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Hello – thank you so much for your kind advice. I will definitely try to call this number.

Best regards,

Hanna

vadimvin

Post by vadimvin » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Hello Everyone,
Good day for me today, received a phone from the solicitors saying i had my permanent from the UKBA.
In total it took almost 5 months.
Around 2 weeks ago we requested my spouse passport back, i beleive it helped to speed up my application.
Good luck for eveyone, thank you for the advices and experiences shared!!!
Now i am going to chase other guys in topics relating to the citizenship...

SunBlue

Post by SunBlue » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Congratulations Vadimvin!
What a nice day for you! Great to start the week. Now you are doing like me - focusing on the Citizenship section of the forum! This is the next and the last step in the immigration journey!

vadimvin

Post by vadimvin » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Glauco wrote:Congratulations Vadimvin!
What a nice day for you! Great to start the week. Now you are doing like me - focusing on the Citizenship section of the forum! This is the next and the last step in the immigration journey!
Thank you Glauco!
Yes, I am trying to concentrate more on getting everything done quickly. My solicitors adviced me to wait 1 year (!?) after getting permanent status in order to apply for citizenship. I do not think they have so much knowledges to give such advices, shall i start collecting now documents for the last year and there is no need to supply once again all pack of 4 kg :-)?
Thank you in advance!

SunBlue

Post by SunBlue » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:21 pm

The permanent residence card is only a confirmation of the rights you already acquired.
Count 5 years from the date you have been a dependent of the EEA family member and plus 1 year of the "automatic" permanent residence.

Then this is when you can apply for citizenship IF you provide the documentation of your spouse too. Go to that forum and have a look. I am sure you will be able to apply earlier than you think!

vadimvin

Post by vadimvin » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Glauco wrote:The permanent residence card is only a confirmation of the rights you already acquired.
Count 5 years from the date you have been a dependent of the EEA family member and plus 1 year of the "automatic" permanent residence.

Then this is when you can apply for citizenship IF you provide the documentation of your spouse too. Go to that forum and have a look. I am sure you will be able to apply earlier than you think!
Thanks Glauco!
Can you please confirm there is NO need to submit all documents for the last 6 years, 1 year would be enough taking into account I have already permanent now.

camngnp223
Newly Registered

Updated timelines?

Post by camngnp223 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Does anyone have any recent experience of how long it's taking to process EEA3 applications?

Has anyone submitted an application recently? Has anyone received a decision lately?

I'd love to know!

Cam :)

KrjuK
Newly Registered

Re: Updated timelines?

Post by KrjuK » Fri May 06, 2011 1:03 am

camngnp223 wrote:Does anyone have any recent experience of how long it's taking to process EEA3 applications?

Has anyone submitted an application recently? Has anyone received a decision lately?

I'd love to know!

Hi,
I have posted my EEA3 on 20th January, still waiting.
As far as I am aware waiting time can take up to 6 month. Before that they don't want you to bother them, that is why it so difficult to get through to them over the phone. :wink:

KrjuK
Newly Registered

Post by KrjuK » Sat May 14, 2011 10:06 am

KrjuK wrote:
camngnp223 wrote:Does anyone have any recent experience of how long it's taking to process EEA3 applications?

I'd love to know!

Hi,
I have posted my EEA3 on 20th January, still waiting.
As far as I am aware waiting time can take up to 6 month. Before that they don't want you to bother them, that is why it so difficult to get through to them over the phone. :wink:

Today 14/05/2011 I have received my PERMANENT RESIDENCE!!!
Good luck everyone who still waiting or just about to apply. :lol:

boloney

Post by boloney » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:51 pm

wife`s EEA3 posted on 18/8/2011
UKBA recieved on 19/8/2011
so waiting now

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 am

My wife finally sent her EEA3 documents on 02/09/11
UKBA received today on 5/09/11
anyone knows the waiting time?

I also need to apply for EEA4 which is due this month in Sept'11. I didn't apply with my wife as I need my passport for some reason. I want to apply my EEA4 application end of Nov'11 or mid of Dec'11. Can anyone have experience early than 3 months decision time for EEA3 as I also need to show her documents i.e. for her treaty right and residence proof.

My wife have a very straight forward case. 5 1/2 years working with the same employer (P60s and Payslips have supplied). Proof of 5 years residence have supplied.

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:58 am

Please can anyone post their LATEST experience of EEA3 timeline.

Would be appreciated..

:wink:

seputus

Post by seputus » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:02 pm

I sent an application for EEA3 and EEA4 together. Here's what happened so far:

17/08/11 - Sent EEA3 + EEA4 to Home Office (1.3kg of documents - I included a special delivery return envelope w/ extra postage to support the weight)

09/09/11 - I called the UKBA to enquire as to why I hadn't yet received any Certificate of Application. I (non-EEA national) explained my employer was looking for it. They said they'd send an enquiry to the appropriate team.

16/09/11 - I received the Certificate of Application for EEA4 (dated 09/09/11!). My partner also received their passport and document confirming permanent residence (EEA3) ! Interestingly, all documents were sent by recorded delivery (not using the prepaid envelope I supplied which I hope they'll use for my passport)

So, point is - EEA3 received in 1 month!

I'll be posting this in the EEA4 thread as well.