ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA3 Waiting time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

GeoUK

EEA3 Waiting time

Post by GeoUK » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi guys.

Anybody knows or have any experience with the EEA3 waiting times?

Thanks

voytek
Newly Registered

Post by voytek » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:59 pm

I sent my application 16th of Sep by special delivery, checked online that it was recieved next day, no any response letter etc. so far

voytek
Newly Registered

Post by voytek » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Today, 5th October i recieved UK residence documentation for a national of an EEA state :D Very very quick processing time :D i was worried to wait a few months for it. So it took only 3 weeks :D

bobbysatya4u

Post by bobbysatya4u » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Today, 5th October i recieved UK residence documentation for a national of an EEA state :D Very very quick processing time :D i was worried to wait a few months for it. So it took only 3 weeks :D
[/quote]

Hi voytec,
did u apply for PR or Registartion certificate.(EEA3 or EEA1)

voytek
Newly Registered

Post by voytek » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:47 am

Hi bobbysatya4u

Yes, I applied for PR, with the EEA3 form of course.

GeoUK

EEA3 Waiting time

Post by GeoUK » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey guys, anyone can share experience on EEA3 waiting time. I've sent my EEA3 form over 4 months ago and never got anything back.

Anyone?

Thanks

bonofan
Newly Registered

Post by bonofan » Thu May 06, 2010 5:55 pm

My experience with waiting time was as follows:

My EEA3 application along with my German passport and supporting documentation arrived at the UK Border Agency in Liverpool on 18 March, 2010.

On 4 May, 2010 I received a Recorded Signed For mail envelope containing my passport, supporting documentation, and Document Certifying Permanent Residence.

So, in my case, a waiting time of 47 calendar days.

I did not receive any correspondence from the UK Border Agency between 18 March and 4 May, nor did I contact them during this time.

By way of background: I have lived and worked in the UK since the beginning of 2005, and throughout this time have worked for the same employer. I therefore regard my EEA3 application to be uncomplicated. Also, in November of 2007 I applied for a Registration Certificate (EEA1) in person at the Home Office in Croydon and received it the same day.

pdykid

Post by pdykid » Tue May 11, 2010 2:54 pm

EEA3 application received by Liverpool office on 20/03/10.

No COA nor any communication from them.

I am living in UK from 2004 , worked for same employer. And I never applied for EEA1 ( Registration certificate).

As I fall in same time as “ bonofanâ€

pdykid

Post by pdykid » Wed May 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi GeoUK,

Any update from you?

I Made an complaint to North West Customer Service Unit.
e-mail id: NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

i am still waiting...

hunpak
Member of Standing

Post by hunpak » Sat May 29, 2010 3:28 am

My wife is also planning to apply for her EEA3 route for PR..though she's bin here in UK since 2003 but was working cash in hand for first 2 years....

can she apply on these merits?
1. bank account opened in July 2005
2. first Taxable job started in Nov 2005
3. we can get phone bills..
4. Payslips from 2006 till date
5. P45's and P60's

pdykid

Post by pdykid » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:31 am

hunpak wrote:My wife is also planning to apply for her EEA3 route for PR..though she's bin here in UK since 2003 but was working cash in hand for first 2 years....

can she apply on these merits?
1. bank account opened in July 2005
2. first Taxable job started in Nov 2005
3. we can get phone bills..
4. Payslips from 2006 till date
5. P45's and P60's

According to UKBA site
Permanent residence
After you have lived in the UK for a continuous period of five years, you can apply for confirmation of your permanent residence. You will need to have been in employment, self-employment, studying or self-sufficient in the UK throughout the five-year period.

if she can satisfy above, she can...

stanik

Post by stanik » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi Guys,

3 weeks ago I applied for EEA3 and recently receive a letter from Home Office with all my documents saying: Your application requires additional supporting documents in the following indicated area: *Evidence of Exercising Treaty Rights in the UK(D) for a full five years.

How can I know what exactly documents Home Office requires?? I thing they just saying common word like saying f.. off to me.. It is not acceptable I beleive.

Please advise what is wrong?
I've been working in the UK since May 2004 than came back in October 2004 for studying to my home land and returned to UK in May 2005 again for work for the same employer and again in November 2005 return home for studying.
Than I came back to UK in May 2006 and still here in UK.
I know that I can have one long absence of UK for 12 months in 5 years period, that's why I applied for EEA in May 2010 (not 2009 as i had 2 breaks more than 6 months) I provided Diploma Supplement from my University (in English) stating my years of studing.
I sent all my WRS + Registration certificate, also I sent Letter from employer that I worked for my first employer from 2004 till 2005 with break (I don't have payslips, P60 from employer, but they gave me a letter confirming my employment there) – is it enough??
Plus I sent some of my payslips, some P60, P45, and employers' letters for my next employments (where I worked since June 2006 with some little breaks till January 2010), by the way I received Registration Certificate in 2007.
After January 2010 I applied for JSA and still looking for work, letter from Job centre was attached to my application as well. (I know that if I obtained Reg Cert. in UK and worked in the UK for more than 1 year I can claim for JSA and will be considered as Worker which will not cease my EEA rights in the UK.

So, what also Home Office needs to issue Permanent Residence for me? What is incorrect, as they didn’t state it clearly?

Cheers

Mordoklej

Post by Mordoklej » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:22 pm

People get letters so quickly that I'm worried now.

I sent my EEA3 over 8 weeks ago (over 50 days) and no letter so far. My application was sent my Royal Mail Special Delivery, and when I tracked it on RM website it says it was delivered. Any possibility it was not or that letter from them was lost?? Do they send it back by standard 2nd class or Special Delivery as well?

How am I suppose to apply again with all documents P45, P60 lost? They wanted originals for some silly reason :/

pdykid

Post by pdykid » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:48 am

Mordoklej wrote:People get letters so quickly that I'm worried now.

I sent my EEA3 over 8 weeks ago (over 50 days) and no letter so far. My application was sent my Royal Mail Special Delivery, and when I tracked it on RM website it says it was delivered. Any possibility it was not or that letter from them was lost?? Do they send it back by standard 2nd class or Special Delivery as well?

How am I suppose to apply again with all documents P45, P60 lost? They wanted originals for some silly reason :/

Mordoklej,

NO worries, that’s normal. I have applied on 20/03/2010. I have not received any communication from UKBA.
But I did complaint to e-mail id: NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk , that take too long for processing application and worried whether it get lost in the department (even it get delivered to them, application can vanish from ocean of application)

After that email complaint I received a letter from UKBA, Apologising (as usual) for the delay due to high number of application.
That proved they have received my application.

If you are worried, you can make complain to above mail id with your full details. You may receive a letter from them.

If they contact you thru letter it will be second class letter, if they send your document that will be recorded delivery (postman ask for sign).
Don’t expect special delivery from UKBA unless you provide an envelope.

My application still processing....

Mordoklej

Post by Mordoklej » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm

I hoped for quicker response to be honest. My wife's family visa expires in December 2010 and I wanted her to send EEA4 form once my EEA3 is sorted.

But now I think she will just send EEA2 to have it sorted before December. God knows how long it's going to take so the sonner her application is received by UKBA the better.

annahussain
Newly Registered

Post by annahussain » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Could you please help me write a complain to Liverpool Office regarding waiting time for eea3. my english is not enough good.
I applied for eea3 on 01.04.2010 and two times emailed them to ask for ID return, but they have not been contacted me yet. Please, could somebody help me? I worry that my documentation and application were lost in Liverpool office.

leoo
Newly Registered

Post by leoo » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Any updates ??

I've applied 19th of Jul still waiting :D

pdykid

Post by pdykid » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:02 am

leoo wrote:Any updates ??

I have applied during March 2010, still waiting too :lol:

Hope this will make you better :lol: :lol:

Mirth
Newly Registered

EEA

Post by Mirth » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Hi, just to encourage everyone...

Applied for EEA3 on 18th May 2010...residence granted on 11th August...so less then 3 months. My case was straightforward...almost 7 years in UK...self-employed, sent following docs along with application:

- Statements from 3 last months
- Invoices (some from this year)
- Revenue self-assesment forms (majority of them just printed from HMRC web-site where is a summary of each year...each statement signed just in case with the following wording "name...date...approved"
- letter from HMRC, stating the commencement of my self-employment (before sent request for this to local Tax Office)
- Teenancy agreement
- Council Tax bills

Good luck!!!

pdykid

Post by pdykid » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 pm

pdykid wrote:EEA3 application received by Liverpool office on 20/03/10.

No COA nor any communication from them.

I am living in UK from 2004 , worked for same employer. And I never applied for EEA1 ( Registration certificate).
HI,

Today I received my EEA3 (EEA PR) from HO Liverpool.
so, its about 6 months. My case is very straight forward..work in UK over 5 years with same employer.

The PR sticker sicked on separate dark blue paper card. it was not in the passport page? is it normal?

all the best...

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Yes. You are a EU national therefore no such vignettes can be placed in your passport.

vadimvin

Post by vadimvin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:28 am

leoo wrote:Any updates ??

19-th of May,
no news :evil:
Called them yesterday and this morning, it seems they are always busy or just places standard answer phone..."we are currently busy...bla-bla-blad"

vadimvin

Post by vadimvin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Any recent updates or news from anyone who tried to call them???
why their phone never respond?!!! it is really weird!

leoo
Newly Registered

Post by leoo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:41 pm

It took 12 weeks

vadimvin

Post by vadimvin » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:30 pm

leoo wrote:It took 12 weeks
Congratulations!!!
have requested my spouse passport today from the solicitor, hope it would not affect the application>