ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea4 application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

joanna2014

eea4 application

Post by joanna2014 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:48 pm

hi this is jo i sent the eea4 application in may this year and i ask my passport back for travelling purpose now i am looking to sent back my passport to H/O WITH MY EU NATIONAL SPOUSE ID CARD which i did not submit at the time of application
my question is which address should i sent those documents to as my application was done to Liverpool address and now days address is change in new from ??

also i need my spouse id card back asap as she wants to go Poland again can some please advice briefly ?
and is that ok i can write cover note to home office to retrn bac the id card once they check ?

please advice

regards
jo
Meaning of life change every day :)
Live life king size :)

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:23 pm

D4109125 wrote:Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.