ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 Guidance needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

satishkumars
Newly Registered

EEA4 Guidance needed

Post by satishkumars » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Dear All,

I am an Indian nationaly, married to a German in Aug 2006. We lived couple of years in Germany. In July 2006, we moved to UK, after that I applied for EEA2, after waiting for 14 months the case worker said my wife is not exercising treat rights. From the day beginning I was working. Since we have baby she could not able to manage to find a job. In 2009 I took comprehensive insurance valid until 2010, they issued me a EEA2 permit valid until 2014. After that she joined some english courses still now we dont have any insurance for us. We use NHS service. Now she started working ( from June 2011). How this will make an effect on my application for eea4 in future.

Thanks in advance

TOM