ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU girlfriend is pregnant

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

allain

EU girlfriend is pregnant

Post by allain » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:36 pm

Hi my eu girlfriend is pregnant and is expecting a baby in 20 February 2015.
i am non-eu and on student visa i have already sent my student visa extension file and the college is suspended now, two week ago immigration raided my home and took me to detention center because the B2 engish test i took two years ago. they let me go because my pregnant girlfriend.
Now i have to visit detention center every two weeks for attendance. i want to ask what the best way to apply for visa and how long will it take.
Thanks everybody

Khan1980

Re: EU girlfriend is pregnant

Post by Khan1980 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:41 am

You can apply for family member of EU national visa , If you both living together for last two years.

You need to prove that you have genuine relationship and documents such as bank statements , Bills , Photos together or any other material which can prove your relationship with ur gf for last two years.