ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Permit for Mother from Pakistan

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

desertman

Family Permit for Mother from Pakistan

Post by desertman » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:43 am

Can some one please advice, how much are the chances to get the FP from Pakistan for my dependent mother. I am spouse(husband) of EU national and my mother is dependent on me. I regularly send money to her.

I applied for my mother visit visa but it got refused two times, please advice me if there are any chances of getting FP from pakistan.

thanks

Casa

Re: Family Permit for Mother from Pakistan

Post by Casa » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:00 pm

What nationality does your wife hold? How is she exercising her Treaty rights in the UK?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:24 pm

desertman wrote:Can some one please advice, how much are the chances to get the FP from Pakistan for my dependent mother. I am spouse(husband) of EU national and my mother is dependent on me. I regularly send money to her.

I applied for my mother visit visa but it got refused two times, please advice me if there are any chances of getting FP from pakistan.

thanks
There are many refusals for aging parents (from all countries) being reported in the Board.
You can search out similar cases

Success is going to be all about proving dependency on sponsor for essential daily needs.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

desertman

Post by desertman » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:57 pm

Casa wrote:What nationality does your wife hold? How is she exercising her Treaty rights in the UK?
she is from Lithuania and is exercising her treaty rights by working here form last 3 years. I also recently got the RC.

for how long we need to show the dependency of my mother, I am regularly transferring her the money every month.