ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for examples of recent EEA Family Permit refusals

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Looking for examples of recent EEA Family Permit refusals

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:45 pm

I am looking for recent applications for EEA Family Permits that have been refused by UKVI. I would like to provide these, with non-relevant personal details redacted, to the European Commission.

This is in relation to a large complaint I made to the European Commission. They seem to have the sense that UKVI has sorted out their problems. Details of the complaint are available here: http://eumovement.wordpress.com/2014/08 ... a-problem/

To keep things simple, I am interested only in refusals where:
(1) The applicant has been married to the EU citizen for at least on year, and they are or have until recently been living together outside the UK.
(2) The EU citizen is not British
(3) The EU citizen has either never lived in the UK or has been living/working in the UK for less than 3 months at the time of the application.

I am specifically looking for original refusal letters from UKVI, which I can provide to the European Commission. I would leave on the UKVI refusal number, date of refusal, and initials of the UKVI official who processed the refusal.

Please post information here, or if you know of a good recent thread on the forum post a link to it here, or better yet email me at eufreemovement@gmail.com

If you have any questions please ask!

Universal soldier
BANNED

Re: Looking for examples of recent EEA Family Permit refusal

Post by Universal soldier » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Hello directive (guru). So you sail back to forum.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:42 pm

It has been too long. It is nice to be back!

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:43 pm

Wondered if ever you will return; your contributions been well missed. Welcome back!

liksah

Post by liksah » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:54 am

Bravo! Great initiative!

I know this doesn't count but I was supposed to go to the UK for some work for a few months. I filled in the EEA form online, the dates to submit the application were 1+ month in the future in 3 locations (different countries!) that I checked. Plus, two locations only had Tuesdays and Fridays available and none of the dates worked for me... (you can clearly document this fact as not being an 'accelerated procedure'. If you can't even submit your application for a month, then there's no acceleration there...)

Furthermore, the form really pissed me off with all these personal questions like when I met my wife and stuff like that, when I last saw her.. etc. I filled it up and submitted it but then I changed my mind after reading entries on this forum regarding refusals, etc. I don't want to go to a country like that, maybe that's the effect they're hoping to achieve, and congrats to them for that, but I won't pay taxes to such a regime. Their loss. So I cancelled my appointments.

I told my company that I don't want to go and that was that.

Czdude
Newly Registered

Post by Czdude » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:45 am

Directive - can I provide you with a non-UK example, I have a doozy from Liechtenstein to share.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:50 pm

Czdude wrote:Directive - can I provide you with a non-UK example, I have a doozy from Liechtenstein to share.
Please do. Maybe start a new thread.

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:19 am

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:
Czdude wrote:Directive - can I provide you with a non-UK example, I have a doozy from Liechtenstein to share.
directive__ can you please advice us what is going on with RC application inside the uk ?

i send application in june 2013 HO visit in nov 2013 , refuse after three days
appeal listed in 16 july 2014 HO withdraw on 15 july 2014
called for interview on 30 sep 2014 and refuse application reason there 7 wrong question out 119
appeal listed 29 jan 2015
today 22 jan 2015 had a call from court that hearing can not proceed because we are not ready for that
????????????????????????????????? i do not know what is this
God Bless

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:04 pm

Mutmal wrote:
Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:
directive__ can you please advice us what is going on with RC application inside the uk ?

i send application in june 2013 HO visit in nov 2013 , refuse after three days
appeal listed in 16 july 2014 HO withdraw on 15 july 2014
called for interview on 30 sep 2014 and refuse application reason there 7 wrong question out 119
appeal listed 29 jan 2015
today 22 jan 2015 had a call from court that hearing can not proceed because we are not ready for that
????????????????????????????????? i do not know what is this
Happy to discuss in a new topic thread.