ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR application - evidence of working

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jamborta

PR application - evidence of working

Post by jamborta » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi,

I am applying for a PR as EEU citizen, in the guidance notes under evidence of working, it requires the following:
- Letter from each employer confirming the dates you/your sponsor worked for them,
salary/wages, normal hours of work, and the reason the employment ended (if relevant)
- Wage slips and/or bank statements showing receipt of wages (this must cover each job you
have/your sponsor has held during the relevant qualifying period)
- P60s for each year in which you were/your sponsor was employed.
- Would I need to submit all of those or one is sufficient?
- Unfortunately, a company I worked for in 2012 no long exists and I cannot seem to get hold of them. I could only find the employment contract and a few payslips (and I have my bank statements for that period), but no P45/P60 for that year. Do you think that would be sufficient?

Many thanks

noajthan

Re: PR application - evidence of working

Post by noajthan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:53 pm

All you can do is get as much as possible.
Take belt and braces approach: the more the better in case something is not accepted.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.