ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR & Citizenship with 12 mths valid passport

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gaston
Newly Registered

PR & Citizenship with 12 mths valid passport

Post by Gaston » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:01 am

Hi and very glad to find you

I intend to apply for PR.
I am romanian, with passport expiring Jan 2018.
Been here and working full time since arrival 2008(part of so called NVQ), but obtained Blue Card in Feb 2010.
As the title says my intention is to apply for PR and immediately for Citizenship, before my romanian passport expires.
Why this? To get the passport renewed back to Romania is time consuming and requires things like id card(which I've lost), and few weeks annual leave and money. I don't have any of these, and certainly don't want my little kids to suffer by using the holiday for this purpose.

I should've done PR long time ago, but my situation was of such nature, separation from ex, house moving, lots of stress for all of us and especially my little ones, so PR hit rock bottom on the priority list.
Now my question is, is it ok to send P60/slips inclusive of 2009/2010(and prior), although my Blue Card came in Feb 2010?
I'm worried that they will see how many hours I've worked(40 and sometimes more)and refuse it.

Please feel free to not only answer the question but whatever extras you may wish to add.
I am grateful for all your advices and time dedicated to this.

noajthan

Re: PR & Citizenship with 12 mths valid passport

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:26 am

Enclosing incriminating P60s (or not enclosing them) for an earlier period is irrelevant as caseworker can always crosscheck and verify with HMRC.

There is no good character requirement for DCPR.
Any illegal working should be ignored.
It may ofcourse come back to bite you when you come to naturalise.

Any (later) valid qualifying period will be used by caseworker to see if she can confirm you have acquired PR.
Good luck.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Gaston
Newly Registered

Post by Gaston » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:16 am

Thank you kindly for reply noajthan.

My work was not illegal, since prior Blue Card, I had the Yellow Card(as it used to be for romanians and bulgarians prior 2011 if remember well).
The yellow card gave me right to study and work(can't remember how many hours). When I've applied for Blue Card, had to send Yellow card, letter from NVQ provider (College), and employer letter.
I've got 8 P60's and almost every payslip from 2008. On 15 Feb 2011 I've been dismissed and had 6 weeks of unemployement, until 01 Apr 2011. I never requested any benefits or jobseeking, never needed it.
The only year I haven't a P60 is 2011/2012, but I have payslips related to.
Do I have to mention any of these and if yes/no would this affect the application?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:39 am

Well all activities have to comply with rules in place for for accession nationals at the relevant time. If you did then all good.

Send all info and evidence since you entered UK.
Caseworker figures out the qualifying period.

There has been a recent case of someone who guessed their period and only sent evidence for that period, got it wrong, and so was refused.

Gaston
Newly Registered

Post by Gaston » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:37 pm

Don't know why but I'm looking for an advice and be positive, but you seem to be trying to be against it.
I came here thinking that many of users, you as moderator including, must have come across Blue Card many times and know what I am talking about.
How can I be called illegal if I had payslips, P60's, financial statements and NI contributions statements, being sent to me without no issue?
Could I please ask you to refrain from advising me and let other users that might be well intended as you are, to share their opinion.
I am just being honest and looking for help in this matter, which it seems that you do either cannot/not willing to give at this time.
I look forward for all the opinions to come.
Thank you

Gaston
Newly Registered

Post by Gaston » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:43 pm

I'm looking for an advice and trying to be positive, but you seem to be against it.
I came here thinking that many of users, you as moderator including, must have come across Blue Card many mes and know what I am talking about.
How can I be called illegal if I had payslips, P60's, financial statements and NI contributions statements, being sent to me without no issue?
I am just being honest and looking for help in this matter, which it seems that you do either cannot/not willing to give at this time, and although I'm convinced you are well intended it's not helping me at all but contrary I feel more down and discouraged.
So could I please ask you to refrain from advising me and let other users that might be just as good intended as you are, to share their opinion.
Please do not take this the wrong way..
I look forward for all the other opinions and help to come.
Thank you

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm

Gaston wrote:Don't know why but I'm looking for an advice and be positive, but you seem to be trying to be against it.
I came here thinking that many of users, you as moderator including, must have come across Blue Card many times and know what I am talking about.
Could I please ask you to refrain from advising me and let other users that might be well intended as you are, to share their opinion.
I am just being honest and looking for help in this matter, which it seems that you do either cannot/not willing to give at this time.
I look forward for all the opinions to come.
Thank you
You may not be too familiar with the concepts and vocabulary underpinning your EU migration adventure; its not all intuitive nor part of colloquial English.
But plenty of good folks to learn from here.

You can ofcourse have all the P60s in the world and still be working illegally (in immigration context) if you break conditions such as number of hours permitted or, for example, for an A8 national, working without WRS when WRS was required.
And don't let's get started on CSI; all in all its a veritable minefield.

Yes I'm aware of cards for A2/A8 workers.
In your initial post you didn't mention your yellow card and you appeared somewhat over-sensitive or over concerned about hours you had previously worked.
I'm worried that they will see how many hours I've worked
I have reassured you and told you you may still apply, regardless, for DCPR (as there is no concept of good character in the EU route; there is ofcourse for citizenship).
If you did then all good
Just collate and send all evidence, the caseworker will determine the case and whether they will confirm that you have acquired PR. They know the drill.
It's really as simple as that - that's how it works.

Gaston
Newly Registered

Post by Gaston » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:03 pm

Something's not clear to me..if you think there's even the remotest posibility that it was illegal before Blue Card, why do you advise me to send eveything?
You could not apply for Blue Card without prior having Yellow Card. That's how it was for romanians and bulgarians before 2011, and I assumed you knew it.
I've no idea what CSI or WRS are, and since I know quite few people to have applied for PR and citizenship and succeeded, and nobody mentioned them - don't see why should I get this complicated.
Telling me to gather all the paperwork regardless and send it and hope for good doesn't sound right.
I've read numerous topics/posts on here, where it's been said basically..."the more evidence you send, the easier and more inclined they are to find issues and refuse it". Also more reasons for some square head manager to change rules and make the application more complicated.
This is not me arguing and definetly isn't about the £65, but it is about.."once tried, they know what's coming" and I don't want this.
I've experienced it with Blue Card, 3 times I've sent what they asked me to, it took 5 months, until they changed the case worker and he sorted it and delivered it in a week.
I know you're well intended, but don't wanna risk it. I'll wait for more opinions from different people.
Thank you so much

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:08 pm

Gaston wrote:Something's not clear to me..if you think there's even the remotest posibility that it was illegal before Blue Card, why do you advise me to send eveything?
You could not apply for Blue Card without prior having Yellow Card. That's how it was for romanians and bulgarians before 2011, and I assumed you knew it.
I've no idea what CSI or WRS are, and since I know quite few people to have applied for PR and citizenship and succeeded, and nobody mentioned them - don't see why should I get this complicated.
Telling me to gather all the paperwork regardless and send it and hope for good doesn't sound right.
I've read numerous topics/posts on here, where it's been said basically..."the more evidence you send, the easier and more inclined they are to find issues and refuse it". Also more reasons for some square head manager to change rules and make the application more complicated.
This is not me arguing and definetly isn't about the £65, but it is about.."once tried, they know what's coming" and I don't want this.
I've experienced it with Blue Card, 3 times I've sent what they asked me to, it took 5 months, until they changed the case worker and he sorted it and delivered it in a week.
I know you're well intended, but don't wanna risk it. I'll wait for more opinions from different people.
Thank you so much
You've got the wrong end of the stick.

You need to understand that work in UK may be 'legal' in a work context but can still be 'illegal' or unlawful in an immigration context.
I've also explained that doesn't matter so much at this stage - HO are driven by EU law and there is no good character component to processing a PR application (unless someone - not you - is a terrorist).
If the EU2 national worked without authorisation while they were subject to that requirement, this will not count as legal residence for the purposes of acquiring permanent residence, nor will any subsequent unauthorised work undertaken during the transitional period.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _clean.pdf

I do not have enough information to judge the full merits of your application so I'm not judging you as an illegal worker. I will leave that to HO caseworker and believe me they play hardball.
You merely intimated some doubts of your own, namely you raised the question of working hours.

Be that as it may, I have advised that some members have reported being refused by not submitting full information.
The caseworker will decide whether or not to confirm your PR based on appropriate an qualifying period that she determines - you don't choose the qualifying period.
To help her do that you need to submit full information and full and comprehensive supporting evidence.

The questions on PR form are all couched in terms of 'send all info since date of entry for each type of activity'.
You will note there is no question such as "when is your qualifying period?".
(And how would you know unless you were an EU immigration lawyer).

You will also note PR guidance notes that state applications which are incomplete will be refused.
There are no niceties such as getting a call to say "something is missing can you send it on later old chap"

So its not clear how contemplating minimising information is going to compute and help your case.
On the other hand, gathering all evidence is not hoping for the best it is actually maximising your chance of success.
What's not to like, especially with Brexit looming so you won't get many shots at this.

Gaston
Newly Registered

Post by Gaston » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:37 pm

Okay.. the History
First entry April 2008
Contact with NVQ provider made
Placement(read full time job 40h/week) starts May 2008
NINO- can't remember date ~ May 2008
1)Employer change(actually same owner, different cities) July 2008
No CSI - just read here http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 13-20.html there's no need..
Yellow Card - can't remember date but 2008 for sure
Sept 2009 - application for Blue Card, arrived Feb 2010.
Same employer 40h/week up Feb 2012
Nearly all payslips(2-3 missing) and 4 P60s
Still have letters from NVQ provider, no certificate thou
2)New employer Apr 2012- Apr 2014
Contract says 20h/week, reality(payslip) 30- 50hours/week
All payslips, 1 P60, and P45 same year.
3) new employer Apr 2014- present
40h/week, Full payslips, obviously 2 P60s.

Miscelaneous
Tenancy agreements and letters from landlords 2011 onwards.
Printed bank statements black on white paper with the actual address relevant for that period time and stamped by the bank..2-3 each year for last 7 years.
Council tax 2014 onwards
GP messed my address log and now Ive got 1 address for all 8 years instead of total of 4-5 addresses, so this source is doomed.
Anything else?

Yellow card I believe it was - 20h/week work as part of study
Blue Card -no restrictions

Gaston
Newly Registered

Post by Gaston » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:29 am

In a era, and here starts my rant, of computerised everything, where you have to order your recycling bin on computer, or book your child at after school hours ( again..on computer/tablet) etc, when all doctors appt are classified and computerised and access is restricted, and we have to prove that although we've been paying all the taxes, car parks and fines, ...and years and years on remained in this country, buy homes, create families, heighten the economy ,..,we still have to prove ourselves time and time again worthy of ..what?? A piece of cardboard that says ' you are now british' or american, australian etc etc. The slavery never stopped, but flourished. Many times(centuries)before you could run off owner's land and find a place in the woods and live there with the wilderness and no one would bother you.Not anymore now..coz theres not a piece of wilderness that doesnt belong to someone, or the queen or national trust (queen again). Either you are a citizen of this country(or any other for that matter)or not, you still have to pay taxes, can't even buy an extra tv without receiving calls from BBC that you supposedly need an additional tv licence. Hope that our wonderful planet's climate change will rush a bit, and will take us all up/or down with it, and maybe never bring up again ..such an Exhaustive (read Exhausting) species as HUMANS

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:09 am

Bring on democratic confederalism.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:20 am

Gaston wrote:Okay.. the History
First entry April 2008
Contact with NVQ provider made
Placement(read full time job 40h/week) starts May 2008
NINO- can't remember date ~ May 2008
1)Employer change(actually same owner, different cities) July 2008
No CSI - just read here http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 13-20.html there's no need..
Yellow Card - can't remember date but 2008 for sure
Sept 2009 - application for Blue Card, arrived Feb 2010.
Same employer 40h/week up Feb 2012
2)New employer Apr 2012- Apr 2014
Contract says 20h/week, reality(payslip) 30- 50hours/week
All payslips, 1 P60, and P45 same year.
3) new employer Apr 2014- present
40h/week, Full payslips, obviously 2 P60s.

Yellow card I believe it was - 20h/week work as part of study
Blue Card -no restrictions
Get up to speed on qualified persons here:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _clean.pdf

Note:
For the purposes of acquiring permanent residence, the UK authorities are unlikely to consider that periods of unauthorised work in the UK where such authorisation was required, prior to 1 January 2014, can be considered as periods of legal residence.
http://www.airecentre.org/data/files/TF ... n_Note.pdf

In absence of a purple work card, were you working before the yellow card was issued?
and/or working more than 20 hours in term time?

Gaston
Newly Registered

Post by Gaston » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:26 pm

ok first link https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _clean.pdf

If an EU2 national student wished to work along with, or as part of, their studies, and they
were not otherwise exempt from worker authorisation, they first had to get a yellow
registration certificate. This allowed the student to work:
 for up to 20 hours each week during term-time (in work not related to their course)
 full-time while undertaking a work placement which forms part of a vocational training
course
 full-time during vacation periods
 full-time for the four months following the end of their course (provided they actually
complete the course)
For further information, see related link: Bulgarian and Romanian casework: yellow
registration certificates (archive).

I'm interested in second ''condition'', namely..
<full-time while undertaking a work placement which forms part of a vocational training>.
Which is what happened, my job was part of the NVQ.

I've looked quite briefly at second link, because I'm on dinner break..
There's something interesting here, it might help my case
<Bulgarian and Romanian nationals had a right of residence in the UK without exercising a Treaty
right for the first three months of their stay.>

Thank you so much for your help.
Answers to your questions:
I believe I was working before the Yellow Card, can't say for sure.
I did work full time permanently, but the first link suggests that is possible <full-time while undertaking a work placement which forms part of a vocational training>

Forgot to add some info, although you mentioned character at this stage might not matter..I only got out of UK 4 times:
2009 - 9 days
2010 - 12 days(2 times 6 days each)
2011 - 6 days
This is it..got some commendation at work from customers, probably can get good character reference from manager.
Should I contact my ex(she is born british) and ask her if she can be my sponsor for the duration up to Blue Card?
Can't thank you enough :oops:

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:32 pm

Gaston wrote:ok first link https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _clean.pdf
If an EU2 national student wished to work along with, or as part of, their studies, and they
were not otherwise exempt from worker authorisation, they first had to get a yellow
registration certificate. This allowed the student to work:
 for up to 20 hours each week during term-time (in work not related to their course)
 full-time while undertaking a work placement which forms part of a vocational training
course
 full-time during vacation periods
 full-time for the four months following the end of their course (provided they actually
complete the course)
For further information, see related link: Bulgarian and Romanian casework: yellow
registration certificates (archive).
I'm interested in second ''condition'', namely..
<full-time while undertaking a work placement which forms part of a vocational training>.
Which is what happened, my job was part of the NVQ.

I've looked quite briefly at second link, because I'm on dinner break..
There's something interesting here, it might help my case
<Bulgarian and Romanian nationals had a right of residence in the UK without exercising a Treaty
right for the first three months of their stay.>
Thank you so much for your help.
Answers to your questions:
I believe I was working before the Yellow Card, can't say for sure.
I did work full time permanently, but the first link suggests that is possible <full-time while undertaking a work placement which forms part of a vocational training>

Forgot to add some info, although you mentioned character at this stage might not matter..I only got out of UK 4 times:
2009 - 9 days
2010 - 12 days(2 times 6 days each)
2011 - 6 days
This is it..got some commendation at work from customers, probably can get good character reference from manager.
Should I contact my ex(she is born british) and ask her if she can be my sponsor for the duration up to Blue Card?
Can't thank you enough :oops:
The three months grace period applies to every Union citizen who travels to a.n.other memberstate.
It means you didn't have to do anything, not sure it exempted you from having a yellow (or purple) card if working/on NVQ.

The clause 2 above certainly covers full-time NVQ work from date of issue of yellow card.

Do you have any copy of previous forms or documents submitted to HO :?:
That may show date of yellow card.

Pro tip: keep copies/scans of all forms and documents ever submitted to UKVI/HO. For ever.

Your absences from UK are ok, you can leave for up to 6 months without impacting continuity of residence.
(And for up to one year for a one-off exceptional reason such as pregnancy; unlimited time away for military service).

Commendation letters from work can't hurt; that will contribute towards proving your residency in UK.
Remember residency is different from exercising treaty rights - and both aspects have to be backed up with rock-solid evidence.

No need to trouble an ex. And if British they cannot sponsor anyone on EU route anyway.

Finally the mists are clearing; I think you are in fairly good shape.

Gaston
Newly Registered

Post by Gaston » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:34 pm

Right..
The HO letter that came with Blue Card says I have to sign and complete the address section. Ive signed it then, but address left it blank. Should i fill in old address to which the HO letter was addressed to?
Found a letter from the College who provided the NVQ and it's got City& Guilds approval, Investor in People, plus one of those imprinted in paper stamps.
The date on it its immediately after my arrival in UK and it says < he(me) will soon be assesed for vocational competencies, meanwhile he is required to work more than the usual 20h/week as part of achieving further vocational competence and prepare for assesment. His course commenced on xxx(prior date to letter), the result is due in xxx(year after). His work placement is scheduled througout the length of the course.>

I can pm a scan copy to look at for ibv reasons wouldnt post it?

Another letter same date from same College confirming my enrolment, student number etc.
<The student is contracted to work full time as the placement is considered part of studies>

Can pm a copy of this as well.

Still looking maybe I can find dates about Yellow Card

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:41 pm

Gaston wrote:Right..
The HO letter that came with Blue Card says I have to sign and complete the address section. Ive signed it then, but address left it blank. Should i fill in old address to which the HO letter was addressed to?

Still looking maybe I can find dates about Yellow Card
Address at time would have been appropriate address. But there seems little point filling in that address now.

Sounds like your qualifying period may be from date of issue of yellow card (2008??) through to 2013 or 2014.
So if/when your DCPR is issued you could immediately shoot for the privilege of citizenship without waiting;
that is, assuming all the various requirements for naturalisation can be met.

Gaston
Newly Registered

Post by Gaston » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:11 pm

I believe it used to be a 12 months period on Yellow Card, after which you were entitled to applied for Blue Card. I've applied in Sept 2009 because I had my holiday In August 2009, and didn't bother with all the paperwork.
So logically had the Yellow Card before August 2008. Almost convinced that it was actually the College that facilitated the application for Yellow Card, we(there were quite few of us through NVQ) paid the College some heavy amount of money especially at that time.
What makes me be so convinced about this fact is that the College gave us those papers(enrolment, confirmation etc) with their address, telephone number etc, also the choice of paying in instalment via direct debit(6 months I think).
So it could've all go wrong for College, if we weren't "right " legally, especially some of the students could barely mutter some words in english :D .

I know this is nothing but talk, and what matters finally is solid evidence.
Should I chase the College for NVQ certificate ? Would it help? I was annoyed at the time (and everyone else) because they were asking for extra money in order to send me certificate £50-£100. And told them to stuff it ...and so did everyone. Unfortunately we (students)haven't kept in touch

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:50 am

Gaston wrote:I believe it used to be a 12 months period on Yellow Card, after which you were entitled to applied for Blue Card. I've applied in Sept 2009 because I had my holiday In August 2009, and didn't bother with all the paperwork.
So logically had the Yellow Card before August 2008. Almost convinced that it was actually the College that facilitated the application for Yellow Card, we(there were quite few of us through NVQ) paid the College some heavy amount of money especially at that time.
What makes me be so convinced about this fact is that the College gave us those papers(enrolment, confirmation etc) with their address, telephone number etc, also the choice of paying in instalment via direct debit(6 months I think).
So it could've all go wrong for College, if we weren't "right " legally, especially some of the students could barely mutter some words in english :D .

I know this is nothing but talk, and what matters finally is solid evidence.
Should I chase the College for NVQ certificate ? Would it help? I was annoyed at the time (and everyone else) because they were asking for extra money in order to send me certificate £50-£100. And told them to stuff it ...and so did everyone. Unfortunately we (students)haven't kept in touch
You just need to pin down the date of issue of that yellow card.
It seems fairly clear your PR clock started running from that time.

Anything from college could help.
Why not write and ask for a copy of your record (under FOI).

Similarly you could request a SAR from UKVI to see what's on record about you - it may record issue of yellow card:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... mmigration
(there are other posts on forum about how to do this).

Gaston
Newly Registered

Post by Gaston » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:12 am

Thank you so much

I dont have 40 days to spare for SAR, as I said my passport expire January 2018.
I thought about the online EEA form, but..if it's papers they want, thought it's best to keep it paper - simplicity.
So, I will just fill in the simple 13 pages form https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/128 ... ple_v2.pdf.
I'll print it tomorrow when library opens and hope for the best.
Will let you know about the outcome.
Meanwhile thank you and hope all your previous and future advices will give everyone who reads them a success in any application to Home Office.

Gaston
Newly Registered

Post by Gaston » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:48 pm

Hey noajthan,

Ready to send my application..on the above form.
I've got section 3 and 3.1 asks which way did I exercise treaty rights: employement, self, study etc.
Is it alright to omit(not mention) the study?
Also is it ok to mention employement as from the date I need the 6 years for PR? Eg Blue Card came in Feb 2010, but I could mention employement from March 2010, which is still almost 7 years with treaty rights?
Am I being crazy..missing something?
Tried to talk to the College and ask for copy of my records, but apparently they're moving address, or there is no assesor in here and all sorts of other excuses..3 days in a row. They've been a pain from begining(2008), so really don't wanna wait and get myself without time to apply.
One more thing, printed twice the form but it comes with missprints..like this
https://m.imgur.com/a/R64FW . Twice printed it at library, would it be an issue?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:07 am

Gaston wrote:Hey noajthan,

Ready to send my application..on the above form.
I've got section 3 and 3.1 asks which way did I exercise treaty rights: employement, self, study etc.
Is it alright to omit(not mention) the study?
Also is it ok to mention employement as from the date I need the 6 years for PR? Eg Blue Card came in Feb 2010, but I could mention employement from March 2010, which is still almost 7 years with treaty rights?
Am I being crazy..missing something?
Tried to talk to the College and ask for copy of my records, but apparently they're moving address, or there is no assesor in here and all sorts of other excuses..3 days in a row. They've been a pain from begining(2008), so really don't wanna wait and get myself without time to apply.
One more thing, printed twice the form but it comes with missprints..like this
https://m.imgur.com/a/R64FW . Twice printed it at library, would it be an issue?
I would lay all cards on the table.
List all activities over appropriate periods.
The form does not ask you to pinpoint what you think is qualifying period; and you may be wrong.
Caseworker will figure it out. And factor in the supporting evidence you submit.

Form looks ok, the header seems to be cut off that is all;
caseworker should be able to recognise the form is a form, bless her cotton socks.

:idea: Remember to keep scans/copies of all forms, payment forms and documents in the bundle - for your reference.
As with all immigration-related applications, keep it for ever.

Gaston
Newly Registered

Post by Gaston » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:56 am

I'd shake your hand and hug you if I could for being so supportive and patient with me.

The supporting evidence is
- contract of employement from previous employers, letter of employement from present employer
- 3 slips a year for all years
- p60 for each year( one year missing), asked/received statement of earning letter from that employer
- HMRC - 2 letters with NI and respectively tax for all the years
- 2-3 months of bank statementsfor each year(b/w printed &stamped by bank), showing my address at each time.
- tenancy agreements and council tax for last 3 years only.
- Blue Card and letter that came with it from HO
- passport

Haven't got nothing else from previous addreses(before the 3 years)
To one previous address I've got MOT's, a bookkeeping certificate and letter and an alcohol licence and letter, plus a DVLA photocopy of aknowledgement letter for no longer being registered keeper all around 2011-2012.

The college in subject(for 2008) has a slight different name, same address and different telephone numbers than old stamped letters I have from them.

Just realised (ading HMRC tax letter), that whilst having full time job between 2008-2012, I've worked also had a temporary job for agency for 10 months in 2011. Do I need letter from them too?

I'm sorry about the stuffy message, hope you make sense of it.
Thank you so much

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:44 pm

Gaston wrote:I'd shake your hand and hug you if I could for being so supportive and patient with me.

The supporting evidence is
Thank you so much
Just happy to help out in any small way if I'm able.
It sounds like you're on track now and have got the hang of it.

You have id covered and economic activity. Probably no need to bother with that agency.
See if you can fill any gaps in terms of residence in UK.

Gaston
Newly Registered

Post by Gaston » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:54 pm

After very long few discussions with College it seems that I am in their data base, but there is no sign/proof of my attendance, assesements, exam etc.
Also the College staff (4-5 assesors/teachers etc), that I was in touch at first in 2008 do not work there anymore.
So the person I spoke to seemed willing to help me, but he doesn't know how, since there is no info of me doing anything there, only being registered with the College in that year.
My old letters from College , not sure theyre viable anymore, since they changed their phone numbers and somehow the College name, so I don't know how HO would be able to trace them, unless...HO still has my reference number which I also have, on my Blue Card and the letter that came with it. At that time the paperwork from College was viable, and HO made use of it.
Does it make sense to you? Should I still use the old letters/enrolment, if College is unable to provide anything else at this time(actually less than before)?

Residency
2013-2016 sorted.
2011-2013, my ex landlord will write me a letter, will this suffice, along with bank statements with address at that time?
Before 2011 just Blue Card letter for old address. Landlord says she sold house and can't take my word for period I gave her- got in touch ab 2 months ago with her and she draggs it..
Just realised stupidly, my ex employer 2008-2012 never changed my address, so have 4 P60s with same one(transitory one), and bank statements with the Blue Card one.
I dont wanna write them a letter explaining anything, because that will give them reasons to look it up/delay/refuse.
What to do?
Send whatever I've gathered up now and hope for best?
I'm thinking my bank card expires Feb2017, and if I wait long enough my documents HMRC/bank statements/letters will get old and be asked to produce others