ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REFUSED ENTRY BY POLAND WHILE HAVING EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ROHIT86
Newly Registered

REFUSED ENTRY BY POLAND WHILE HAVING EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by ROHIT86 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:42 pm

HI
POLAND REFUSED MY ENTRY WHILE I HAVING EEA FAMILY PERMIT . MY GF IS POLISH NATIONAL AND AM AN INDIAN ,I GOT EEA FAMILY MEMBER RESIDENCE PERMIT ON THE GROUNDS OF DURABLE RELATIONSHIP LIKE AS PARTNER.
EVEN THOUGH ON STANSTEAD AIRPORT RYANAIR ASSISTANT CHECKED MY VISA AND ASKED IF AM GOING TO JOINING HER FOR XMAS ,,? YES I WAS GOING THERE TO JOIN HER FAMILY DURING XMAS, THEY BOARDED ME IN BUT ON WARSAW MODLIN AIRPORT THEY REFUSED MY ENTRY.
THEY WERE SAYING THEY DOESNT CONSIDER PARTNER AS FAMILY MEMBER SO THEY REFUSED AND SENDING ME BACK,SAME TIME THEY WERE SAYING ITS RYANAIR FAULT THEY SHOULDNT BOARD ME ON FIRST PLACE.
BUT AFTER 6HOURS HASSLE LANDING BACK TO LONDON STANSTEAD I CHECKED MY BANK ACCCOUNT WHILE WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM ACCOUNT THAT RYANAIR CHARGED ME FOR THE RETURN FLIGHT.
BUT WHEN I ASKED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY SAID ITS IN OUR TERMS AND CONDITION IF DUE TO IMMIGRATION OR ANY REASON PASSANGER SENDING BACK TO ORIGIN THEY WILL BE CHARGED .
BUT ITS RIDICULOUS FIRST DUE TO THEIR NEGLEGENCE I FACED ALL HASSALE THAN INSTEAD OF GIVING ME MY MONEY BACK THEY CHARGED ME AS WELL...? ITS TOTTALY UNFAIR.
IF SOMEBODY SUGGEST ME WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MY MONEY BACK AT LEAST..?

secret.simon

Re: REFUSED ENTRY BY POLAND WHILE HAVING EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by secret.simon » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:12 pm

Do you have an Article 10 Residence Permit (physical biometric card)? Or do you have a Family Permit (a vignette in your passport)?

Also, do not type in capitals. It is considered as shouting and is deprecated.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:48 pm

The acted stupidly, and you should challenge them, even though you are not family member, they should have undertaken an examination if you meet the requirement under Article 3(2)(b), rather than removing you.

Next time you will be better of travelling to Denmark or the Netherlands, which accept unmarried partners as family members.

It is unlawful for them to take money from you account without permission.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

ROHIT86
Newly Registered

Post by ROHIT86 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:22 pm

secret.simon wrote:Do you have an Article 10 Residence Permit (physical biometric card)? Or do you have a Family Permit (a vignette in your passport)?

Also, do not type in capitals. It is considered as shouting and is deprecated.
hi thanks for reply , and I apology for typing in capital.
yes I have a family permit (a vignette on my passport) now I just want to know how can I challenge Ryanair ..?
what is the best solution..?

ROHIT86
Newly Registered

Post by ROHIT86 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:25 pm

Obie wrote:The acted stupidly, and you should challenge them, even though you are not family member, they should have undertaken an examination if you meet the requirement under Article 3(2)(b), rather than removing you.

Next time you will be better of travelling to Denmark or the Netherlands, which accept unmarried partners as family members.

It is unlawful for them to take money from you account without permission.
thanks for reply but can you suggest what is the best way to get at least my money out of Ryanair...?
because they denying from negligence from them.

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Just call your bank or walk into any branch, explain what in a nutshell that money was taken out of your account without your permission and your will be returned back to your account as long as is still withing limited time.

Personally I have done with a company through Barclays bank.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:03 pm

Also what you have is RC (vignette in your passport) based on your unmarried partner! (same rights as married couple except when it comes to Poland as it doesn't recognize unmarried partners, only married ones for some reasons!!

As unmarried partner when you decide to go to Poland, you need to have visa + invitation letter (when visiting her family, and it can be a written letter for single trip, otherwise from their town hall for multi trips), and if you are married no need for a visa, just take the marriage certificate with you!
unmarried partners (pay £50 for a visa) for a single or multi
if you are married (nothing to pay) it's good to have it so you can use it when traveling alone or even when traveling to any Schenghen country!

PS: all what i have just said, was from my own experience!
Non-EEA (McCarthy Transitional Arrangement case)
PR card rec/dated:28 April 17
British Citizen: Dec 17