ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residence card HELP

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

missy4real
Newly Registered

Residence card HELP

Post by missy4real » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Hi

Please i need guidance on the RC application, am about to send it off by myself (cos d lawyer dat i consulted is charging a ridiculous amount) My Eu husband is self employed and we have been married for over two months now. I just need to know whether i am in the right path of this application process to go smoothly.

86ti
Diamond Member

Re: Residence card HELP

Post by 86ti » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:25 am

missy4real wrote:Hi

Please i need guidance on the RC application, am about to send it off by myself (cos d lawyer dat i consulted is charging a ridiculous amount) My Eu husband is self employed and we have been married for over two months now. I just need to know whether i am in the right path of this application process to go smoothly.
How could we possibly tell with such little information. It will all depend on the evidence you supply.

missy4real
Newly Registered

Re: Residence card HELP

Post by missy4real » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 am

[quote="86ti"][quote="missy4real"]Hi

Please i need guidance on the RC application, am about to send it off by myself (cos d lawyer dat i consulted is charging a ridiculous amount) My Eu husband is self employed and we have been married for over two months now. I just need to know whether i am in the right path of this application process to go smoothly.[/quote]

How could we possibly tell with such little information. It will all depend on the evidence you supply.[/quote]

As self employed wat supporting evidence am i supposed to produce.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:45 am

missy4real wrote:As self employed wat supporting evidence am i supposed to produce?
There is guidance directly on the EEA2 form. You will also find answers on this forum.

Since you have been married for only a few months you may also want to include evidence that your marriage is genuine.