ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retain right of residence 2017

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RICHU
Newly Registered

Retain right of residence 2017

Post by RICHU » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Hai I'm a non Eea family member my ex wife from EEA and we got divorce we been together 3years 3 months and I was thinking to apply ROR and I went with a immigration solicitor and he done my work and he send out EEA(pr) form to clam permanent residence but it's refused with right to appeal . and I called my solicitors I was asking them why did you clam permanent residence I told you to apply ROR thence told me we sending same from as a EEA(PR)and visa immigration team will chose which one your qualify then they will give ROR but it's was totally wrong he should send out EEA(FM) becuse I'm not qualified for permanent residence so it's better to send again and fresh application with cover letter ?
I have my ex documents
Her payslip covering all years from the marrege (I don't have p60 but I have p45 so payslip will be okey ? )
Bank statement
And some her name letter
Water bill me and her name
Council tax bill me and her name for some month
Flat agreement one year me and her name
Her mobile bill covering all all years
Her I'd card copy with is expired I'd copy I got from my old application which is I send my first family permit
And I have my documents
Bank statements
I'm self employer so I have all my tax return submit evidence from my account
Hmrc letter
Divorce certificate
And some bill on my name
My passport already with home office
I didn't send my proof of my divorce starting it's with me now so do u think I will have to send that's also ?

If I send fresh application still I have to Wait again 6 month
Or if my second application can be done faster then normal ?
Becuse I saw many people got early there application when the send second one
So please advance me

Obie
Ireland

Re: Retain right of residence 2017

Post by Obie » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:12 pm

Please continue here
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors