ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Right to work if my EEA case is awaiting appeal date first

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

frankssta1
Newly Registered

Right to work if my EEA case is awaiting appeal date first

Post by frankssta1 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:47 am

Hi

I Came in this country 2012 under tier 4 visa (with 20 hours of work and my dependent had full time work permission) completed my masters degree of two years course successfully than extended my study visa in a London college for another 1.6 years ( with no work allowed on my visa and my dependent allowed full work ) but unfortunately the college sponsorship has been revoked and curtailment letter had been issued and my dependent lost the job (as we ourselves informed the employer), NOV 2014 due to my change of circumstances my EU National uncle has exercised his treaty rights and applied for EEA family card my case has been refused recently but I have applied for appeal in the first tribunal and awaiting their date. Is there any law or any circumstances that either me or my dependent can get a right of work it’s been 6 months I have applied for EEA family card and one month after refusal date Kindly advice is there any way that home office can allow either one of us to work?

Best Regards,

el patron
Member of Standing

Re: Right to work if my EEA case is awaiting appeal date fir

Post by el patron » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:35 am

I don't find your post particularly clear, from what I am assuming you have applied as extended family members, probably received a COA with no confirmation of right to work and now have been refused the EEA residence card and are appealing. As extended family member applicants without the right to work confirmed in the COA, appealing will not provide any further evidence that could be used to evidence a right to work.

frankssta1
Newly Registered

Re: Right to work if my EEA case is awaiting appeal date fir

Post by frankssta1 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm

Thanks for your reply Yeah you are right, Applied as a family member got refused now appealing waiting for tribunal's date just wanted to know is there any way I can get a work right ? on any grounds ?