ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ROR AND PR ENQUIRIES

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hayaan411
Newly Registered

ROR AND PR ENQUIRIES

Post by Hayaan411 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:46 am

Hi All,
First of all i would like to say thanks to all of you who provide support and bunch of information to every single person who use this platform. I been visiting here last three 4 years and first time I am going to post.This platform helped me a lot on that time when I applied EEA2 in 2012 and successfully granted RC till 2018. But now unfortunately circumstances suddenly changed which I never expect so I came here and need a help from you guys once again I hope on this platform a lot of people having broad knowledge and can expect a good suggestion. following are my time line .

1: Married Dec-2012
2:RC issued :May-2013 till-April-2018
3:Lived together till Nov-2015
Now things getting worse and worse we been sepertd since Nov-2005
Now I am going to apply for Divorce But my question is Am i eligble to apply ROR?
I am working since Sep-2013 till present.Have all my pay slips . P60 etc...But I am confuse about her treaty rights as she was working when i applied first RC but she stop working after 6 months of marriage. Now she start again in March-2016 and now she is working. I haven't applied for divorce yet .This is all about now what you think If I apply for ROR is that any possibility to get another RC? I am countinously working since Sep-2013.Please help me

Hayaan411
Newly Registered

Re: ROR AND PR ENQUIRIES

Post by Hayaan411 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am

Hi,
One thing more would like to tell you guys that she is happy to provide me all papers of her employment but she is jus started work march-2016. now what are chances???