ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sent NON EEA PR application no money taking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Vital2020
Newly Registered

Sent NON EEA PR application no money taking

Post by Vital2020 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Hi boards
Just wanna know if anyone has even been in this situation before now.Sent NON EEA PR application since 15th of jan 2017 and no money has been deducted form my bank account, I managed to called UKVI and the lady I spoke with said it normally takes up to 6weeks to deduct it from my accout. Any similar cast please advice me on what next to do. thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Sent NON EEA PR application no money taking

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:46 am

Suggest sit tight and wait patiently. Nothing more that you can do.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cedricdh
Newly Registered

Post by cedricdh » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:38 pm

Same situation here!
EEA(FM) form sent on 13th Jan, delivered on 16th Jan - nothing since then. No payment taken.
Sent multiple emails to different addresses, they said they're not able to tell me anything about my application. Requested passport and national ID back on 27th Jan - no news since then etiher.
Nothing in post, no emails. Contacted MP, no reply either. Payment still not taken...

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:21 pm

There's a Brexit rush.
Just sit tight; short of a zombie attack, payment will be taken and process will kick off sooner or later.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Vital2020
Newly Registered

Post by Vital2020 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:51 pm

cedricdh wrote:Same situation here!
EEA(FM) form sent on 13th Jan, delivered on 16th Jan - nothing since then. No payment taken.
Sent multiple emails to different addresses, they said they're not able to tell me anything about my application. Requested passport and national ID back on 27th Jan - no news since then etiher.
Nothing in post, no emails. Contacted MP, no reply either. Payment still not taken...

We just have to wait mate, I was told from the lady I spoke with from UKVI that within 6weeks that the payment will be deducted, probably we're not alone

Vital2020
Newly Registered

Post by Vital2020 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:23 pm

Update mate if any progress form UKVI cheers

Den12
Newly Registered

Post by Den12 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:37 am

Same thing happening with our application, applicantion signed for on the 10th of January still no word from home office, no money taken, no acknowledgement, rang a couple of times was told they'll call me back 3-5 working days and still no word from them.