ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Small Question

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jnri799
inactive

Small Question

Post by jnri799 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:20 pm

Can i apply for EEA Extended family member application on Ireland while same application pending on uk?

due to brexit i am pretty sure UKBA not gonna authorize a Resident card for me even if i have all the proof.
I was refused on 2015 got appeal right lodged appeal was waiting for hearing date but due to sala case they said my appeal right is invalid so i reapplied for a fresh application last month. but as the chance of getting visa in uk is low i was planning to move Ireland and apply for same case.

so now my question is if i can apply in Ireland if my application is pending in uk??

Casa

Re: Small Question

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:22 pm

mithuncox wrote:Can i apply for EEA Extended family member application on Ireland while same application pending on uk?

due to brexit i am pretty sure UKBA not gonna authorize a Resident card for me even if i have all the proof.
I was refused on 2015 got appeal right lodged appeal was waiting for hearing date but due to sala case they said my appeal right is invalid so i reapplied for a fresh application last month. but as the chance of getting visa in uk is low i was planning to move Ireland and apply for same case.

so now my question is if i can apply in Ireland if my application is pending in uk??
Please continue to post in your original thread where you are already receiving advice.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... l#p1459037
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.