ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stuck in Complicated Situation. Help me

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Helpme005
Newly Registered

Stuck in Complicated Situation. Help me

Post by Helpme005 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:24 pm

I am married with Austrian women for last 2 years and been staying in Austria together with her in same household for 1 and half year.

I am Pakistani National

I recently got EEA family permit for 6 months for UK under family member of Eu citizen Which is Expiring in DEC 2013

Situation is we are expecting our First child in Jan 2014. Since the news that she has been pregnant. My wife and her mother have been doing silly things. she has left family house in three occasion without giving a strong reason. Her mother is divorced and she is giving wrong advises to her. I feel like been used because i think they only wanted a CHild from me and had nothing to do with me. I am now stuck in a very bad situation i want to give her a divorce and move forward with me life.

My wish is to move to UK ASAP before my Visa Expire.

Can you people Help me in Regards to this legal matter.
My wife is not even giving me divorce. She is running away and i havent talk to her for last 2 weeks

I Priviously have lived in uk for 6 years on Studies and work basis.
Would like to start new life in UK but Legally i have no CLue

I dont think she would even let me see my Child. or let me know about Hospital where she will give birth.

They have been very horrible to me. I have suffered alot in my private life which would not be appropriate for me to say in this forum

The Child we are expecting in not what i wanted i always used protection but something wrong happened which she is responsible. But gone is gone.

Guide please

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:34 am

What is your question?

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:57 am

If you must stay in the EU, stay in Austria , endure, and cope with whatever circumstances you might be facing, get citizenship and then you can moved to the UK, if you moved to the UK in the present situation, you clearly will be an Illegal immigrant if you get caught you may be deported.

Helpme005
Newly Registered

Post by Helpme005 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Will it be ok to staz in Eu country after Divorce

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Well at present, you have no right of residence in the UK.

You can only retain what you have. Therefore there is no question of retention of residence.

If you come with her to the UK, once the child is born, you may be able to retain right after divorce in certain circumstance.

In all circumstance however, you will be required to show that your wife is a qualified person at time of divorce.

At present, is she willing to come with you to the UK?

What is your present status in Austria? Have you secured Permanent Residence there?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Well without your wife your visa isn't worth much, why not go back to Pakistan if you don't want to be with her anymore?