ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano application while Article 8 application pending

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Prince74

Zambrano application while Article 8 application pending

Post by Prince74 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:06 pm

I have an Article 8 application with UKBA initially made in May 2010 which has been waiting for reconsideration since May 2011. I also have a Zambrano application pending and has been issued with COA three times since the application was made in November 2011.

Will both Article 8 and Zambrano applications be processed or the Zambrano application would supersede the Article 8 application?

bahwe

Answer to your question

Post by bahwe » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:17 pm

I made the same request under the FOI and I received a response from them. U can have both applications at the same time and if both successful u can hold a derivative residency under EU law and leave to remain under immigration rules. Check the link

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/z ... ing-347200

Prince74

Re: Answer to your question

Post by Prince74 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:26 pm

bahwe wrote:I made the same request under the FOI and I received a response from them. U can have both applications at the same time and if both successful u can hold a derivative residency under EU law and leave to remain under immigration rules. Check the link

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/z ... ing-347200

Thanks very much.