ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About tier 2

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jagat
Newly Registered

About tier 2

Post by Jagat » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Hi everyone ,
I am currently tier 4 student visa holding master degree from uk. I was just wondering that what would happen to the tier 2 visa in coming April? I am mean to say still tier 4 will be able to switch to tier after 6april 2015. Actually I have got sponsor through an agent and I am already selected for the operational manager post. I have been waiting for two weeks to reply from them but unable to get it. Can any body suggest what to do next ?
Thanks in advance

AbbeyCharles
Newly Registered

Re: About tier 2

Post by AbbeyCharles » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:51 pm

It all depends on when your visa runs out before you can talk of changing after April.
Moreover, when you got a sponsor through an agent, have you confirmed the authenticity of your sponsor as having eligibility to sponsor a worker.
or the agent just collected money from you just for the sake of business.

Jagat
Newly Registered

Re: About tier 2

Post by Jagat » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:18 pm

I really appreciate for ur response.i have got visa upto april 2016. But the reason is i dont want to remain tier4 any more.Morever i cannot show my progress in studies. And want to switch as soon as possible.Thanks