ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

are you from the Philippines?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dragon2002
Newly Registered

are you from the Philippines?

Post by dragon2002 » Sat May 24, 2014 2:56 pm

We are looking for a person from the Philippines to work in our restaurant . We are a Filipino family and are looking for someone with Spam experience or willing to learn. Long term employment opportunity with accommodation and food provided.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: are you from the Philippines?

Post by Wanderer » Sat May 24, 2014 6:24 pm

dragon2002 wrote:We are looking for a person from the Philippines to work in our restaurant . We are a Filipino family and are looking for someone with Spam experience or willing to learn. Long term employment opportunity with accommodation and food provided.
I can cook Spam. just slice it and and fry it. What's hard about that?

I'd like £600/per day and fridays off.

thanks.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

dragon2002
Newly Registered

Post by dragon2002 » Sun May 25, 2014 10:52 am

your very funny well done.
Just trying to help people find employment

sbc0609
Newly Registered

Post by sbc0609 » Wed May 28, 2014 9:45 am

dragon2002 wrote:We are looking for a person from the Philippines to work in our restaurant . We are a Filipino family and are looking for someone with Spam experience or willing to learn. Long term employment opportunity with accommodation and food provided.

Hi! I am one if your kababayans and woukd like to inquire about the job opportunity in your restaurant.In what location is your restaurant? I work in a seafood restaurant before but i dont have any knowledge about spam but i am willing to learn.thank you so much..

dragon2002
Newly Registered

Post by dragon2002 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Don't know how the word spam got into my post lol no spam in our restaurant.