ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing Employers Tier 2

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sivaNM
Newly Registered

Changing Employers Tier 2

Post by sivaNM » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:20 am

Hi All,

I got a new job and gave my resignation to my previous employee on 14th feb 2015 ... my previous employer asked about the details of my new company as he has to withdraw my COS... but my new employer have told that they can assign COS only on 3rd march... am getting worried for two things..

1. Can i stay in UK for the next two weeks.
2. If i apply for my tier 2 on march 3rd will it be a problem as my previous employer has mentioned about my new company while withdrawing my COS.

Please Note: MY employer has withdrawn my COS on 16th Feb

Please somebody help me

cstylishsam
Mood:
India

Re: Changing Employers Tier 2

Post by cstylishsam » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:44 pm

Your previous employer would inform the HO about your resignation (doesn't matter if he is mentioning other companies) and then the HO would issue a curtailment letter giving you 60 days from the days of issue of the letter which means you can continue your stay in UK for that duration.

As per guideline, it says HO will issue after 28 days once your employer informed them about termination. So you have plenty of days.