ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contract Through Us and Increase your Income

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ali1975

Contract Through Us and Increase your Income

Post by Ali1975 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:09 pm

IT and all other types of contractors, we only charge fixed weekly/monthly fee no matter how big is your contract, we dont charge on percentage basis and fully HMRC compliant and we have full immigration knowledge and provide full support and all other paperwork to fulfill all legal requirements. Please PM me to get more information. Regards.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Contract Through Us and Increase your Income

Post by Wanderer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Ali1975 wrote:IT and all other types of contractors, we only charge fixed weekly/monthly fee no matter how big is your contract, we dont charge on percentage basis and fully HMRC compliant and we have full immigration knowledge and provide full support and all other paperwork to fulfill all legal requirements. Please PM me to get more information. Regards.
EBT Scheme?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Ali1975

Post by Ali1975 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Ali1975 wrote:IT and all other types of contractors, we only charge fixed weekly/monthly fee no matter how big is your contract, we dont charge on percentage basis and fully HMRC compliant and we have full immigration knowledge and provide full support and all other paperwork to fulfill all legal requirements. Please PM me to get more information. Regards.
EBT Scheme?
Not EBT

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Ali1975 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
EBT Scheme?
Not EBT
But some scheme approved by HMRC when they don't approve approve any such schemes and QC-approved?

Details?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....