ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

going to UK idea

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

martin131
Newly Registered

going to UK idea

Post by martin131 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Hi
Im Slovak citizen, so also EU citizen. Ive done secondary industrial school and Id like to earn something in UK.probably in few months.

I guess some manual work, factory or something like that.(not forklift)

I have friend that can accomodate me in Wednesbury and he will help me with buerocracy.

But I have to find a job on my own and rent a room near the job locality and I feel it wont be that easy to find a job and matching locality accomodation quickly.

What do you think about such travel? is it possible to find such work and a room in few days ?

Thank you for answers :-)
Last edited by martin131 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casa

Re: going to UK idea

Post by Casa » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:31 pm

Doubtful, as statistics show Wednesbury has unemployment levels 25% about the National average. By the way, the colour of your skin is irrelevant. :| Your friend is better placed to advise you on available jobs and accommodation in the area.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

AbbeyCharles
Newly Registered

Re: going to UK idea

Post by AbbeyCharles » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:24 pm

If you have access to internet i will advice you check on your own the jobs availability in the area of your choice.
check on JOBCENTRE PLUS.