ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I got a fake Job offer !!!!!!!!!!!ALL JOB SEEKER MUST READ

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ashish2410
Newly Registered

I got a fake Job offer !!!!!!!!!!!ALL JOB SEEKER MUST READ

Post by ashish2410 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:17 pm

hi ,
i got job add from inian job portal "naukri.com" which says great pay at london. I applied and got offer letter sitting there in india. They send me offer letter which looked genuine. The mistake they commited is the offer letter said 9000 GBP/month :D
Called on my cell number They asked me to pay 850 GBP for visa processing. i could have fallen in thier trap if the offer would have been 2000. Beware of these jokers out there. I was thinking of giving these contacts to Cyber crime but one of my friend work in the company they gave me fake offer letter so i send to HR of the company. I am jotting down this incident so that nobody ever fall prey of such ugly means of making money. When i look back in this incident i feel scared and by god's grace i evaded this trouble. Hope this writing would save more people from sorrow and trouble
MORAL OF STORY:If company wants u then they would spend all required money. If u need to shell a single penny then u must recall this story.

asheshshah
Newly Registered

Post by asheshshah » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Hi Ashish

I too came across such an offer. A friend of mine came to me for advise on getting a 9k plus offer. No interview - nothing. I pointed out the fake things about the whole thing to him since they were so obvious. Thank God - he didnt send the money for visa processing.

Latest - i have lodged a complaint with the Scotland Yard, and this scamster should be in the docks soon.

Ashesh

vin123
Member of Standing

Post by vin123 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:51 pm

I wonder why cant these fraudsters born with twit heads think bit logically and derive a fair amount ?

Its like every email lottery you win is over 300 millions ! Nothing in the region of a modest 500K or 1 million so that I can dream of buying a Ferrari :-)

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: I got a fake Job offer !!!!!!!!!!!ALL JOB SEEKER MUST RE

Post by pantaiema » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:09 pm

I believe not many people will believe if a company was offering you £9000/month while your previous salary figures far from reaching this figure.

But certainly, it will be possible to get this figure of salary, if you worked as a Director in a very well known multi national companies in “industrialised countriesâ€
Pantaiema

jk_kiran
Newly Registered

Even my friend in india got similar offer letter

Post by jk_kiran » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:26 pm

My friend in india got similar offer letter and asked him to pay for some Non-Indigenous-Financial-Guarantee Certificate documents which cost around GBP 800 from UK agency which they claimed it as ..

MINISTER OF FINANCE DEPARTMENT UK
M.O.F DEPT(Level3) West,
London, On N6h 1r5
United Kingdom
Phone Number:+447031945112/+447031896628

Dont know whether this exist or not.