ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job and Tier 2 visa

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MURALI VINAYAGAM
Newly Registered

Job and Tier 2 visa

Post by MURALI VINAYAGAM » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:11 am

Hi,

I am looking for Tier2 ICT/GEN sponsership.

Im a skilled worker in AS400/RPG Technology. I can see many job opportunities across UK/EUROPE region, but i dont have COS to process my VISA.

Please e-mail me, if any one can help on getting COS.

my e-mail id: Email

I will share my CV and contact numbers through my e-mail id.

Thanks indeed.

Best Regards,
Murali.

Moderator Edit
Last edited by CR001 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removal of personal contact information

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Job and Tier 2 visa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:34 am

You will need to look through the list of approved Tier 2 sponsors to find a suitable job for your skills and go through the proper processes. You cannot work through an umbrella company contracting on Tier 2, it is not permitted.

Tier 2 Sponsor List (Click)

For Tier 2 ICT, this would be your current employer in your home country that sponsors you if they have an office in the UK.

For Europe, you will have to research the relevant counrty's rules as they are all different.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.