ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

List of Umbrella companies for Tier-2 visa

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

soujanyasathi
Newly Registered

List of Umbrella companies for Tier-2 visa

Post by soujanyasathi » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Hello,

I am looking for umbrella companies who can sponsor me Tier-2 visa. I am currently on Tier-2 General visa and looking for a change of sponsor. Please help me in providing the Umbrella companies who can provide Tier-2 visas.

Thank you

soujanyasathi
Newly Registered

Post by soujanyasathi » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:34 am

hi

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: List of Umbrella companies for Tier-2 visa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:37 am

This is the list of Tier 2 sponsors

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... rs-workers
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mabilla1
Newly Registered

Post by mabilla1 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:46 am

Hello,

I'm also currently on Tier 2 sponsorship with a permanent role. I'm looking to get into more flexible roles (contracts) that will be both UK based and sometimes international. I'm an experienced Electrical Power Engineer so somewhat confident I can easily get contract roles nationally and internationally. Can I get a company that will sponsor me and allow me these flexibilities of contracting nationally and internationally? Most importantly, and getting my ILR in future will not be affected? I'm just one year on the tier 2 (4 years to go)
:!: :oops:

Any advise will be much appreciated.

jagdish_mn
Newly Registered

Post by jagdish_mn » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Hi mabilla 2,
It was so great to know about your tier- 2 visa . It would be of great help for your valuable sugessions . I'm Electricity distribution Engineer looking for tier-2 sponsor .Any Umberlla companie's of your experience ..pl help .