ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SAP FICO

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bhanuz3
Newly Registered

SAP FICO

Post by bhanuz3 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Hi Guys

I wanted your advise from all of experts out there - in terms of - how to start searching jobs on SAP FICO. My wife has around 2 years of experience and has worked as a support analyst and been through full implementation cycle at a manufacturing firm in India. She is here with me on a Tier 1 General Dependent Visa (3 years more) besides I am ILR - so no issues with visas.

But the point is - how to look for relevant roles ? all the jobs need a minimum 3-4 years experience.

Any tips and advise on the same would be super useful for us.

Thanks
Sai

bindaaslife
Newly Registered

Re: SAP FICO

Post by bindaaslife » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:40 pm

bhanuz3 wrote:Hi Guys

I wanted your advise from all of experts out there - in terms of - how to start searching jobs on SAP FICO. My wife has around 2 years of experience and has worked as a support analyst and been through full implementation cycle at a manufacturing firm in India. She is here with me on a Tier 1 General Dependent Visa (3 years more) besides I am ILR - so no issues with visas.

But the point is - how to look for relevant roles ? all the jobs need a minimum 3-4 years experience.

Any tips and advise on the same would be super useful for us.

Thanks
Sai

Hi Sai,

Hope you are doing good appreciate your help if you can help me with the sponsor who are willing to sponsor

Thanks
Rajat