ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schools Sponsoring H1B Visas for Teachers in the USA

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alberto83
Newly Registered

Schools Sponsoring H1B Visas for Teachers in the USA

Post by alberto83 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:06 pm

I am writing this message because after browsing your forum I think a lot of users can be interested in this information. I am part of a group of teachers that came to the USA with a J1 Visa (some VIF, some FACES, some EPI) and after seeing how much we all struggle to find schools sponsoring h1b visas we decided to create a web with all that information. The name of our site is [url]www.visalista.com[/url] and just in 3 clicks you can access all the districts and universities, their job openings and a direct contact email to HR. There is a small fee to access this info but all the time saved and the accurate information is totally worthy. On top of all this useful information, we are all experienced teachers that can answer all kind of questions regarding applications and visas.

If you think you are interested please visit http://www.visalista.com Have a great job hunting!