ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Available Experienced

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

TIER1AUSSIE

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Available Experienced

Post by TIER1AUSSIE » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:18 am

I have been in the UK since Aug 2009 as a Tier One Entrepreneur, if you are looking to enter the UK on this route and need a partner then I am available. You would need to be investing the funds I will supply income generation in certain fields as listed below if they are areas of your interest.

I am looking for opportunities to expand my business in the UK. My experience is in the following fields.
Real Estate - Operated my own real estate business in Australia.
Real Estate - Development, Refurbishments - (Not claimable for points but good for profit.)
Real Estate Lettings - I would be keen to work with someone in this field in the UK
Sports Tours and Sports Consultancy - I have operated in the field of Sports Tours for the last 5 years in UK.

If you are looking to come to the UK on Tier one and need a partner. I am looking for someone who would ideally go into Lettings business. Further discussions can be confidential.

I have been through the process of Tier 1. No time wasters please and you will need to pass a selection process for me to become involved. However I am open to ideas and proposals.

nazim
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Available Experienced

Post by nazim » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Dear,

I am Nazim, a business development manager within Global Citizen Realty, an international real estate company offering a Franchise under a Tier 1 Entrepreneur VISA approved by the home office on December 2014.

I would like to discuss our work synchronicity, please contact me on my details below.

Regards,

Nazim Boukhalfa

Business Development Manager

Tel. +44 (0) 207 148 1556
Mob. +44 (0) 7459 069483
E. nazim@gcrlondon.com
W. www.globalcitizenrealty.com
Address: 43-44 Hoxton Square, London, N1 6PB, United Kingdom