ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 sponsorship

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

memories
Newly Registered

Tier 2 sponsorship

Post by memories » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Hello there,

I am just wondering if its possible to switch from Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 General or not if i have a sponsorship in UK?
Does anyone know any Consultants who will help me out with getting a Sponsorship. I am in IT Field.

Many thanks

UKCTS007
Newly Registered

Post by UKCTS007 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi,

Some ICT visa holders can switch but it depends on when your Entry Clearance ICT application was made. If you applied after 6th April 2011, then you cannot switch to a Tier 2 (General).

When did you first apply for your Tier 2 ICT?

James

uk_2010

Tier2 Sponsorship

Post by uk_2010 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:08 pm

James, I am in the similar situation, I have a Tier2 ICT visa which was applied before Apr2010 and extended recently in Aug2012. Is there any way I can get the Tier2 Sponsorship to switch my current job to continue my stay in UK. I wanted to change to UK based employer since I am currently with Indian based company and keep getting pressurised to go back to India every now and then? Any help would be very helpful. Thanks.

James.Dunlop
Site Admin

Post by James.Dunlop » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi

As long as your original ICT was before April 2011, you just need to find a new job withy a company that will sponsor you and issue a Tier 2 (general) CoS

Happy job hunting
James Dunlop

mailto:james.dunlop@jdunlop.com