ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent!!!Can work permit dependant visa holder work in UK?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

chandnip

Urgent!!!Can work permit dependant visa holder work in UK?

Post by chandnip » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:54 am

Hi,
I have a work permit dependant visa which is valid for the next 1 and half years.My husband works here in Uk and is a work permit holder.I have found a programmers job in UK.Am I eligible to take up the job? Do I need anything else before joining the job?

thanx in advance

Markie

Re: Urgent!!!Can work permit dependant visa holder work in U

Post by Markie » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:54 pm

That will be okay so long as that job will not be the main source of income or shall we say it not be having a higher payrate...
chandnip wrote:Hi,
I have a work permit dependant visa which is valid for the next 1 and half years.My husband works here in Uk and is a work permit holder.I have found a programmers job in UK.Am I eligible to take up the job? Do I need anything else before joining the job?

thanx in advance

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent!!!Can work permit dependant visa holder work in U

Post by olisun » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:12 am

Markie wrote:That will be okay so long as that job will not be the main source of income
The above is true
Markie wrote:or shall we say it not be having a higher payrate...
But I didn't understand this