ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Want to migrate. Tried alot. Still failed

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Charan.Krishna
Newly Registered

Want to migrate. Tried alot. Still failed

Post by Charan.Krishna » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:31 pm

Dear All

I am Charan. Right now in UK on deputation. Basically from India. I have 5+years of experience in software field. My dream is to migrate to a country like UK, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Canada or US. I tried in Uk but my current visa Intra company transfer- won't allow it. What I have to do to fulfill my dream? Where to try? I tried a lot in Linkedin. No call is coming.

I am now 31 years old. Will stop this dream when I reach 33. :roll:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Want to migrate. Tried alot. Still failed

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:40 pm

You could look on the UK approved Tier 2 Sponsor list for an employer who can sponsor you on a Tier 2 General Visa. It will mean applying from home country after 12 months cooling off period. See the link below

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... rs-workers

For the other countries you mention, you will need to do your own internet research as they all have different requirements or look in the other forums on this website further down the main page.

Impossible to ask such a blanket question about so many countries. You need to decide where it is you want to be and what your ultimate goal is as some countries are a lot harder than others.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Charan.Krishna
Newly Registered

Post by Charan.Krishna » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Thanks mate. I will do.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:18 pm

I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:33 pm

Charan.Krishna wrote:Dear All

I am Charan. Right now in UK on deputation. Basically from India. I have 5+years of experience in software field. My dream is to migrate to a country like UK, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Canada or US. I tried in Uk but my current visa Intra company transfer- won't allow it. What I have to do to fulfill my dream? Where to try? I tried a lot in Linkedin. No call is coming.

Networking is the 'secret sauce' - you need to mingle.

For example...it helps if you're in (or in reach of) London.

For those with the right skillset the streets are still 'paved in gold'.
Language & softskills will help seal the deal.

Get yourself to QCon conference.
Look out for 'DevOps' days (events).
Go to Lean/Agile, Puppet &/or Docker-related events.
Automation testing is another good area - note crossover with Agile & DevOps.

Good luck.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Fahad460
Newly Registered

Post by Fahad460 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:48 pm

Charan.Krishna wrote:Dear All

As you have mentioned, You tried on LinkedIn. Try building contacts on LinkedIn. There must be many professionals in UK from India. Try to get in touch with them. Explain them your situation. I'm sure somebody out there could help you as you are an experienced professional.

Best of luck mate :)

pkrol1
Newly Registered

Post by pkrol1 » Tue May 24, 2016 7:32 am

I think your best bet is to look hard on linked or job boards and keep applying, also I would recommend some of the services that can help you find employment and help with immigration
Goodluck

reggiesun
Newly Registered

Post by reggiesun » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Hi, I am in the same boat. Have been trying to find a good IT job in the UK or Ireland. Unfortunately I haven't been successful a couple of times or have been proposed a lower salary that I can have in Poland, where I am currently living

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:17 pm

This thread is almost 12 months old :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.