ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

belgium Schengen visa! pls help

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

feel_love217

belgium Schengen visa! pls help

Post by feel_love217 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Hello everyone, need your advice please-

Can I get schengen visa from Belgium embassy and then go to Spain instead for 6 days holidays. I have post-study work visa at present and never been on holidays for years!

The reason I am applying through Belgium embassy is because appointment are easy get!

Now by doing this am I doing anything illegal and can this affect me in future!

Many thanks for reading, any help will be appreciated

Kind regards

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Schengen embassies may take a dim view on your next application. The Spanish border police may wonder why you have a visa from Belgium but travel to Spain.

feel_love217

Post by feel_love217 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:42 pm

Thanks 86ti for quick reply, how would Spain border police know where the visa was issued. i don’t think it will say Belgium anywhere on the visa stamp itself.
i totally agree the next time i apply visa through Belgium embassy they might take a dim view!

What you think about this? i know this is not the correct way! of doing things! i really wanted to apply via Spanish embassy but they have no appointments until end of September......i was wondering if someone have done this and it went awrite for them!

Regards

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:55 pm

feel_love217 wrote:i don’t think it will say Belgium anywhere on the visa stamp itself.
Have you ever seen a Schengen visa? The issuing country is clearly stated.

ryanluong
Newly Registered

Post by ryanluong » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 pm

I have a same issue with Spain embassy, I am going to Germany embassy next week, then will go to Spain. I will come back to Germany soon after my Spain trip by some cheap airlines if I got the multiple VISA.
Spain is a pain in ..

Please let us know if you are successfully got a VISA from Belgium and your experience of going to Spain.

Best of lucks

feel_love217

Post by feel_love217 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:46 pm

ryanluong wrote:I have a same issue with Spain embassy, I am going to Germany embassy next week, then will go to Spain. I will come back to Germany soon after my Spain trip by some cheap airlines if I got the multiple VISA.
Spain is a pain in ..

Please let us know if you are successfully got a VISA from Belgium and your experience of going to Spain.

Best of lucks
yeah got Belgium visa easily but due to some work related personal problem i didn't go anywhere.
now going spain next month and going to apply for spain visa next week. i would be greatfull if you could share, why you didnt get spain visa? i have booked flight, hotel and everything! i really need to get spain visa now!
Regards