ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family French Schengen Visa - Document Template

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

harshitguptaiitr
India

Family French Schengen Visa - Document Template

Post by harshitguptaiitr » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:33 pm

Hello

I want to apply for Schengen Visa (from France member state) for me, my wife and 1 year old child.
I am in full-time employment and my wife is house-wife and hence financially dependent on me.

We will be applying through TLSContact in London

Please can you guide me on five points below:

1. What is the format for Sponsorship letter that I need to provide for my wife and child? Is there a template available?
2. What are recommended insurance providers?
3. Do we need to get copy of marriage certificate notarised from embassy?
4. Is there a template available for the cover letter?
5. I have UK Indefinite leave to Remain but BRP says that Valid till 31/12/2024. Is this what I should write for myself on Schengen Visa Application form?

Thanks for your help

Regards
Harshit
Please DO NOT send me a Private Message for immigration advice.

My responses are not a substitute for professional legal advice. My response does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is it a solicitation to offer legal advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Family French Schengen Visa - Document Template

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:40 pm

1. No there is no template letter. You only need to state the facts about your trip etc.

2. No names of companies can be posted on the forum. Any such posts will be deleted and the user issued a warning. Suggest use Google or try your bank for travel insurance.

3. No.

4. No there isn't.

5. You have ILR, it does not expires. The BRP card expires, like a drivers license. You need to complete the form based on what it asks and your circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Laughing-Gas
BANNED

Re: Family French Schengen Visa - Document Template

Post by Laughing-Gas » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:36 am

Why Indians are always looking for templates of everything? Template for cover letter? That would be quite a specific template. A template for OP's nationality, job, income, purpose of visit, mode of transportation, visa duration.......................................... :roll: