ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

french visa for non eu spouce

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lidia_9
- thin ice -

french visa for non eu spouce

Post by lidia_9 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Hi everyone,
I really appreciate presence of this forum as it benefits so many people.
I am in a but confused kind of situation. I have applied visa under eu directive for joining spouce of eu citizen. I have applied on 30th of january in french embassy. Same day they called and asked for my previous passport. I sent them next day. Following couple of days they ask for french translation of marriage certificate which took around 10 days to send bcz of official translator processing. Well now its two weeks since i sent them translation and 26 days since i have applied for visa. Now i have started to get worried bcz according to law such application should be processed on accelerated basis in 15 days.
Now i am thinking to write email to embassy?
I was refused a tourist visa from polish embassy in November which was to visit my daughter and fiance in poland. After which we got married and now want to move to France.
Will my last refusal affect this application? Best of my knowledge it shouldn't bcz of eu directive.
In my application i have submitted marriage certificate issued from Poland, attested from ministry of foreign affairs of poland and legalised from Pakistan embassy in poland. First we registered our marriage in Nadra in pakistan which was legalised from Polish embassy in Pakistan, later we registered our marriage in Poland as well. I have sent them copy of Nadra legalised certificate as well.
Now, what do you think guys? Should i contact embassy as i am hurry to meet my wife and daughter ? Will previous refusal be affecting my application?
Really appreciate this forum and beautiful people helping each other.