ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Italy Schengen VISA

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ArbonaSh
Newly Registered

Italy Schengen VISA

Post by ArbonaSh » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:59 pm

Hello there,

I am Arbona and I graduated in Psychology & Counselling recently I got an invitation to attend a conference about science which will be held in Rome, Italy.

But before I go to the Italy I need visa and all other required documents because my country is not part of Schengen and we all need visa to visit Italy. (I am from Kosovo)

Does anyone know what should I need (specific documentations ) in order to get the visa for Italy.

Thank you for your time.

ArbonaSh
Newly Registered

Re: Italy Schengen VISA

Post by ArbonaSh » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:03 pm

Update:

I have applied for Italy Visa and now I am waiting to get approved. Anyway applying for a Visa to Italy isn't really a big deal.

http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/italy-visa/ here you find all the information of Italy Visa Requirements and all documents needed in order to visit Italy for those who need visa to enter the country.

If anyone is struggling with visa thing please feel free to ask me anything about this process.

Cheers! :)