ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation and French Work Permit in France

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wteo
Newly Registered

Naturalisation and French Work Permit in France

Post by wteo » Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:02 am

Hi,

I have a question to ask.

I have worked in France for a little more than 4 years now and I am currently hold a non-EU 10 year work permit in France.
I was wondering if that would allow/benefit me to:

1. Work in other parts of the EU i.e. Shengen?
2. Apply for other jobs within the EU other than France?
3. Better work mobility (through the employer) wthin the EU?

Also, What are the odds of being "Naturalised" after working in France for 5 years?

Thanks
W

bittu
Newly Registered

Indian intern in France looking to apply for work permit

Post by bittu » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:53 am

Hi,
I am currently working in Paris in an investment bank for a year as an intern. At the end of my tenure, the company is extremely eager to recruit me by applying for a work permit. Their aim is to use my French language capabilities as well as my knowlege of the Indian and Chinese markets to develop their business in those countries (while using me as the bridge between the two worlds!!)

I saw your message as someone who already has a French work permit. It would be really kind of you if you could kindly give me a brief idea of what I may need (process, documents and timeframe) to do to get this permit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nationality: Indian
Status of visa: Student
Work-type: Internship
Visa duration: One Year

kind regards
Indranil