ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen visa for Spain

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

scoobydoolondon

Schengen visa for Spain

Post by scoobydoolondon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:57 am

How do I apply for a Schengen visa to Spain?

I was looking at VFS and they state that they no longer accept applications for new Spain visas.

Tried searching but there are so many "third-parties" that offer a service but I'm confused.

Could someone pls clarify where to apply (we're based near London), the approx. cost and an approx time it would take.

thanks very much

Casa

Re: Schengen visa for Spain

Post by Casa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:04 am

My understanding is that you can now book through BLS International. This link should be what you're looking for (I've input London for you).
https://uk.blsspainvisa.com/london/

If you are the spouse of a British citizen the Schengen visa should be free of charge but there may be a handling fee. I would allow around 10-14 days for processing, but it depends on how soon you are able to get an appointment and it is likely to take longer during the holiday periods.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.