ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Suggestion/Guidance on Deportation from Poland_Business trip

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

srajsingh87
Newly Registered

Suggestion/Guidance on Deportation from Poland_Business trip

Post by srajsingh87 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:38 pm

Dear Seniors'

Hope you are doing well.

I need some suggestion in terms of my deportation case from Poland. The case is as below:

Last year in Aug’17, I went on business trip on a business trip to Poland(Europe)

For the same, I have taken EU Business visa which was valid from 28/08/2016 to 28/11/2016 (90 days) but there was 2nd clause that I can’t stay more than 50 days.

I along with my Company was not aware of this clause because of which while returning after 55 days, I got arrested by Poland Border security Police for overstaying for 5 days and then got deported with 6 months ban, nominal fine and a stamp on my passport.

Now; post my return my company has appointed xxxxx to present my case for nullifying the impact of this incident.

xxx has just revoked my ban and now asking me what document I would be needing further.

Now, I wish to know what document shall I be asking, so that my PR application for Canada or any future travel doesn’t get disqualified on the ground of this Deportation.

Appreciate if any one can guide me!

Thanks & Regards
Raj

Casa

Re: Suggestion/Guidance on Deportation from Poland_Business

Post by Casa » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:43 pm

srajsingh87 wrote:Dear Seniors'

Hope you are doing well.

I need some suggestion in terms of my deportation case from Poland. The case is as below:

Last year in Aug’17, I went on business trip on a business trip to Poland(Europe)

For the same, I have taken EU Business visa which was valid from 28/08/2016 to 28/11/2016 (90 days) but there was 2nd clause that I can’t stay more than 50 days.

I along with my Company was not aware of this clause because of which while returning after 55 days, I got arrested by Poland Border security Police for overstaying for 5 days and then got deported with 6 months ban, nominal fine and a stamp on my passport.

Now; post my return my company has appointed xxxxx to present my case for nullifying the impact of this incident.

xxxx has just revoked my ban and now asking me what document I would be needing further.

Now, I wish to know what document shall I be asking, so that my PR application for Canada or any future travel doesn’t get disqualified on the ground of this Deportation.

Appreciate if any one can guide me!

Thanks & Regards
Raj
No need for multiple posts. Continue in your original thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/europe ... l#p1457441
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.