ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About over stay family

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bukola1

About over stay family

Post by Bukola1 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:39 am

Pi will first say thank you to senior moderator that create this platform to help people and may
God help is family too abondantly.

Now my question is
I have a family friend that him and is wife and two children have over stay for the past 14 to 15 years but all what apen to them is they just always turn there appeal down all the time which he
Have not open up to me why that keeping apen and they also have Mogage which they but during the time that both of them are still working but now is not like that they can't work anymore as everybody demand for paper his only wife just do some petty jobs here and there so they can pay Mogage so my question is what rought can they use again or one things the husband have one brother that have British passport is there anything the brother can do to their two children as they answers the same surname pls my people I will really appreciate reply on this and advice pls.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: About over stay family

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:35 am

It might be easier if your friend posted so that he can explain his circumstances.

Wife should not be working, she is not allowed to.

How old are the children? Where were they born?

No, the brother cannot apply for anything for the children because they have the same surname. I am really hoping that you are not looking for a way that the brother can try to do an application for them claiming the children are his?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:48 am

Maybe he can be guildiance to the children

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:52 am

No he can't.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:56 am

Bukola1 wrote:Maybe he can be guildiance to the children
The UK does not entertain informal adoption &/or 'gifting' of children amongst family members.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.