ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advise on preparing Witness statement

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aditytapb
Newly Registered

Advise on preparing Witness statement

Post by aditytapb » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:17 am

HI,

I just need some advise on preparing witness statement.

My application for Tier 2(general) visa was refused on the grounds of appropriate salary. According to HO, I ma receiving £0.43 less per hour in my job and I have received a hearing date on 5th July.

They have not considered my bonuses, expenses and confirmed appraisal letter from my employer which takes my hourly earnings way above this difference.

I was switching from Tier 1 PSW to tier 2 general and my current leave to remain has expired.

I would really appreciate if anyone can please advise how to prepare witness statement or have any format.

Thanks in advance.

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:59 pm

I suggest get legal help with your appeal if you haven't already done so.They will prepare your bundles and advice you on witness statements and will try and convince the judge your are entitled to leave.