ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Afraid of a cheating wife. Please help!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sat_sat
Newly Registered

Afraid of a cheating wife. Please help!!!

Post by sat_sat » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi All,

I have recently switched my existing Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 General through a consultant/sponsoring employer. Since I am married i have also switched my wife's visa to Tier 2 General Dependent visa. All this happened in Jan 2015.

It is then all hell broke loose. I found my wife cheating with my very own close friend. My heart was broken as i have seen pics where they both are sharing my very bedroom nude and hugging. I have confronted her and she started shedding crocodile tears and claiming that even though they are nude in my bed they dint do any injustice to me. As someone who always grew up with character and self respect I have decided to go with divorce and close this relationship. I have sent her back to India as i asked to don't stay with me any more.

This is where my problems started. I want to cancel my wife's dependent visa as she might come here to Uk and cause more head aches for me. I don't even want her to use my name and go around here causing troubles. I have called UKBA helpdesk and they have advised me to make a special post to one of offices and request for Visa cancellation of the spouse. I have done this on Feb 5th but i have not seen any reply yet from the office.

I have now come to India to initiate divorce proceedings. Her Dad requested that i should not cancel her visa even though they all are ready for helping me out in getting the Divorce. As someone who now knows the criminal mind of my wife, I don't want to take any chance.

However I am internally very afraid as if she will come to UK and may file a case on me or do something nasty. Please help me, here i am the victim whose been cheated and still struggling to go back to UK and find jobs as i was afraid if she will come there and file case against me as she is still my dependent until we get a divorce paper (which might take another 6 months)

I am concerned of my career as i can't even afford to sit in India for next 6 months. Will my wife be able to cheat me again by filing fake cases on me in UK? Is Uk police/judicial system better than India as in they will at least listen to me and then decide who is cheating/lying? Will the request which i already filed to UKBA office stand as my help to show that i am already away from my wife and not causing any troubles to her?

I mean i know Indian judicial system is more wife centric to the extent where even a genuine male victim like me should take utmost care and go soft with all for getting a divorce.

I still have pic and whatsapp messages where she and my friend were begging me for pardon on what they did to me. Will this help me to keep myself safe until i get the divorce?

Please advise me on what measures i can take so that i can start working in UK and still protect myself from my wife.