ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

amendment on nikah nama

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

citizen pakistani
Newly Registered

amendment on nikah nama

Post by citizen pakistani » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:06 pm

Dear member,

i need your advise taht i got married 2 years ago in pakistan.i want to call my wife here on family reunion visa.but i have one confusion that on my wife,s birth certificate and on NIKAH NAMA(marriage certificate) her,s father,s name is little incorret as compared to original.
my father-in-law,s original name is MUHAMMAD TALIB but on my wife,s birth certificate and NIKHA NAMA it,s written TALIB HUSSAIN.
i called to family lawyer,s in pakistan they told me that i can make necessary correction by court decree.
my question is after getting court decree secretary UC will amend NIKAH NAMA and will put seal and signature and we will have attact copy of court decree to NIKAH NAMA also.will embassy accept this procedure.will they raise any objection?

i will be very thankful to all of you.