ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed Finally! UKBA contact info needed urgently!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

masterpeas
Vietnam

Appeal allowed Finally! UKBA contact info needed urgently!!

Post by masterpeas » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Finally! I won my appeal after almost 1year battling! My case is really complicated and I've been through a lot and I did everything by myself without employing any solicitor including preparing all the bunches of documents!

I did gain a lot of help and support from kindest ppl on this site, so if anyone having similar stories as mine would like any assistance, I would love to share my experience and offer any help. Thank all of you million times!! :P

Another thing I need urgent help is I purchased one-way flight ticket just be4 I received the determination letter and I just found out this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable!! Jesus...dragging me crazy, what shall I do?
I just phoned tier-1 office and has been told that UKBA has not appealed to this determination and the deadline for them to do so would be tomorrow! hope they wouldnt appeal!

What do I need to do next? Could anybody share UKBA contact info either phone or email please as I do need to try everything i can to expedite the process as my wedding in HK is coming soon!! It seems that my fight will be wasted and all other expenses on bookings of hotels and other stuff....

:cry: :cry: :cry:

what will possibly happen next? how long roughly for the UKBA to contact me? Will they require finger print again? I already did it once in March.

Any comment or help will be very much appreciated!! thank you guys!! Bless..

masterpeas
Vietnam

Post by masterpeas » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:25 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: no body active here??

help please~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :cry: I'll be very grateful for any comment below! thank you!!